Independiente del Valle

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Clubs' started by Guayaquileño, Nov 22, 2009.

1. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I will really never understand why they let Cristian Dájome and Gabriel Torres go. Dajome joined joined whitcaps for free and Torres got loaned out again to Pumas.

Some Interesting signing id really like to see IDV do for next season are Jordán Gaspar. He was great in Real Mardid youth and the other 3rd division teams he has played for. He fell off a bit and had a weird move to Italy but he still supper young and I feel like he could do great in Ecuador. The other would be Jordi Govea. He just recovered from a bad injury and started playing again in the U-23 for Swansea but he could be great replacement for Bedder since he is inquired. Erik Ferigra just moved to Las Palmas if he hadnt made that move Id say he be good for IDV too.

2. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm sure they wanted to keep Torres but his transfer fee was probably out of their budget. They're not a team to invest heavily in the transfer market. They could have used him though. They didn't make it out of the Libertadores group stage because they didn't have a striker that could finish. They created a lot of chances but they simply couldn't put in the back of the net.

I hope Ferigra finally consolidates himself. He has potential.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with IDV in the summer transfer window. There's been some rumors on Pacho and Segovia. Pacho has potential. Segovia was linked with teams in Spain. He doesn't impress me that much. He would do well in MLS.

3. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Very interesting they will def be looking to sign a striker a center back and I would sign a Left back too.

I know there gonna sell pacho soon. I was looking at Hincapie move to Talleres they marked up his value a ton. And I was kinda looking down on that move. He got linked to several Euro teams. IDV still owns rights to him so they will get a large income when he makes the move to another team.

Segovia would fit good in MLS like Arreaga but if teams in Spain are after him whose to say he can't evolve and become a better player than we had hoped him to be. I still look at Arboleda when he was in Catholica and remember thinking he was average and didn't see why he was getting called to the nt. He shocked me when he was killing it in Sao Paulo.

4. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    They'll look to sign a striker for sure. Montenegro and Escobar aren't cutting it.

Maybe they'll hold on to Pacho until the end of the year. Portugal or Holland would be good destinations for him.

Segovia isn't a fast or athletic player. That's something Arboleda had going for him then.

5. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I was looking at Ricardo Ade matches for Haiti he is a great player I would love to see him got to IDV too.

Assuming Vite and Pacho get sold I would like the team to look like this:

Ramirez
    Landazuri, Shunke, Ade
    Hurtado, Pellerano, Faravelli, Chavez
    Murillo, Bauman, Ortiz

Bench:
    Jordan Gaspar, Jordi Govea, John Sanchez, Joffre Escobar, Bryan Garcia, Jorge Pinos

Alternate:
    Pinos
    Landazuri, Shunke, Ade
    Sanchez, Garcia, Pellerano, Faravelli, Govea
    Escobar, Gaspar​

6. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    IDV is rumored to go after jeff and Sornoza. It really interesting to see them go after their ex player and show that they want to maintain a high level of football. But Id give a big no to jeff. Aging jeff who hasnt maintained him self healthy in years and chiqui Guerrero... they could go for so many other player Penilla, Plata, Dajome.

7. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think this also helps to fill seats and sell merch.

8. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    They are aiming for that big team mentality.

9. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Cristian Ortiz to Tijuana
    Crsitian Pellerano Released
    Jacob Murillo may not renew
    Jhon Sanchez to Sporting Crystal
    Pedro Vite to Vancouver Whitecaps
    Junior Sornoza is coming on loan
    Fernando Gaibor is confirmed to join
    Jonathan Bauman is confirmed as well.
    Jefferson Montero is confirmed to stay in Queretaro

Jose Maria Carrasco
    Joffre Escobar
    Steven Plaza
    Are also said to be leaving due to loan ending but Transfermarkt says they have contract till dec so I cant confirm.

I really cant tell how this team will look next season but I do hope Paiva scouts Portuguese and Brazilian talents. The last few Brazilians to come to Ecuador have all nationalized them selves and have become very important to our league would be nice to see more Brazilians in Ecuador. I also hope they bring back young talent back to Ecuador like Mike Cevallos, Jordan Gaspar, and Jordi Govea.

10. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    #85 javer, Jul 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    Im still Positive That Pacho, and Segovia are gonna leave soon. I would also like to see Landazuri leave and join Liga we could use a good RB. Efren Mera and Chiqui Guerrero should also be let go.
    What I think they should look like now would be

Ramirez
    Hurtado, Shunke, Ade, Chavez
    Gaibor, Previtali, Faravelli
    Sornoza
    Escobar, Bauman

Alternate XI
    Lopez
    Hurtado, Shunke, Ade, Govea
    Gaibor, Mateo Ortiz, Bryan Garcia
    Leiton, Gaspar, Alan Minda

11. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Interesting lineups! I think IDV will have a great turnaround in their second half of the season

javer repped this.
  12. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    They def will they made 3 good signing so far a few more to cover the players leaving and a look at their Juniors and reserves squad and they should be set.

Mateo Ortiz, Darlin Leiton and Alan Minda could have their break out season this season. Along with the players that were already promoted with Ramirez/Paiva like Bryan García, Jhonner Chavez, and José Hurtado.

13. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Marco Angulo, Carlos Gruezo, Javier Sánchez and Alan Minda are gonna be official brought into the 1st team.

Marco Angulo is probably the biggest prospect of that group keep a close eye on him.

14. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I would also love to see IDV Juniors try to finish developing some of the players that were formed in el exterior and for some reason didn't progress as expected.

Mosè Sánchez, Manolo Rodas don't have teams. I think Joel Valencia might be with out a team as well he would be a supper signing for the first team.

15. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Hanssel Delgado and Carlos Bravo should be included to the 1st squad as well. they have been in the past.

IDV Juniors line up.

Alexis Villa
    Carlos Arroyo, Mose Sanchez, Fernando Cagua, Jose Monaga
    Cristopher Angulo, Patrickson Delgado, Juan Contreras, Manolo Rodas
    Fricson Borja, Renny Simisterra
    Subs
    Angello Peralta LW, Roberto Cabezas LB, Jonathan Morocho CM, Neicer Acosta RW​

16. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    #91 javer, Jul 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    Add Jose Hurtado and Moises Ramirez to player that might be leaving. The media said that if Moises leaves Dominguez will be on their radar. Honestly they Should just go for Gabriel Cevallos, Rolado Silva, or even Walter Chaves. They are very decent and young options. I would also love to see an Ecuadorian team go after Gianfranco Gazzaniga since he hold Ecuadorian citizenship.

17. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Omar Carabali to IDV would also be very interesting. He needs to make a move.

18. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Norte America is such an Underrated academy. They post tons of videos on yt . Back when fef had fef cards on their site you could see that the majority of players in Seria A passed through their academy at some point. Not only IDV had their players but every team in Seria A and B had a few that came from their academy. The amount of players was crazy. I'd say that at the time it was like 1 in 4 players. Them and Alfaro Moreno Academy were the biggest in Segunda Categoria. I haven't seen them doing much now I wonder what happened.

https://www.futbolecuador.com/site/...e-talentos-que-cedio-norteamerica-foto/136446

19. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I was looking at some of the promising players we had in Europe
    Gabriel Hanewinkel: Free Agent

Jordi Govea: Free Agent. He had a long injury came back played 1 game with Swansea U23 scored a goal then got let go. I was shocked I thought he was gonna make a come back. It also shocking that no team picked him up yet he got let go in July.

Gustavo Quezada: Free Agent

Joseimar Qunitero: Real Monarchs. USLC

Jordán Gaspar: Torrent CF Still in Spanish 3rd/4th Division he was killing it there a few years back there was a reason Zidane brought him to Real Castilla. After that he been declining and constantly jumping from team to team.

Mose Sanchez: La Fiorita. Team in San Marino.

I mentioned how it would be cool if IDV would bring some of these guys to Ecuador either in their First or second team but now that they have Numancia it would be amazing to see them pick these guys up and try to finish developing them. Some of these guys are still so young and were already in Spains lower divisions.

20. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Manolo Rodas was another one dude retired already WTF? I cant see any article or reason as to why he retired .

21. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    El Nacional and Aucas have found success in bring back players from el Exterior. Im glad to see that they are doing this.

22. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Great loan experience for him.

23. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito