Independent Supporters Council Meeting

Discussion in 'KC Supporters Clubs' started by musean, Feb 8, 2012.

1. musean

musean Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Kansas City
    I will be heading to Portland on Friday to participate in a Independent Supporters Council Working Weekend. We last met at the MLS Cup and are looking forward to a productive meeting. This is being made possible by the Timbers Army as they are providing airfare for 1 person from each team. If you have any issues that you feel should be discussed in this meeting please shoot me an email, musean77@gmail.com. This meeting is just other supporters and will not involve league officials. I look forward to representing Kansas City well. Thanks.

http://www.soccersupporters.org/

2. jtreg

jtreg Member

Aug 16, 2010
    State of denial
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't have any issues for you to bring up, but thanks for your service and repping us, Sean. :)

3. Diego Pasley

Diego Pasley Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Sean,
    Thank you for taking the time to make the trip to give us all a voice! I don't know much about the ISC other than a look at their website, but would suggest the ISC as a whole look into "partner" deals with an airline and hotel chain. See if the group cant put together their collective bargaining power to get some kind of discount set up for all traveling supporters groups. Other than that, make sure you let them all know SKC and the Cauldron are coming for them this year :)

4. SarsippiusKC

SarsippiusKC Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just one thing. I noticed on their website that the Cauldron is not on there. What's up with that?