Impressive cheer

Discussion in 'California Victory' started by robvffc, Jul 29, 2007.

1. robvffc

robvffc New Member

Jun 1, 2007
    I'm sorry but I don't know your name,
    The guy who usually sells the small flags,
    Great job trying to get the group of fans towards the middle of the stand to start chanting, I think everyone enjoyed it, I usually sit close to the halfway line right at the back and the group near me thought it was a great idea. How about next time one of the 1906 take a section each and try to get the fans going together.

2. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For the record that is our fearless leader and some what insane (in a good way :D) Mike and he had all of us rolling while he was doing that. I thought it was great to.

3. Loop Revil

Loop Revil New Member

Jun 11, 2007
    That WAS awesome, Bruiser. We were thinking blue and white pom-poms for next time.

Great job to ALL the fans who show up and brave the food, weather and (at times) the football. It is a good night out for sure!

GO VICS 2007 AND BEYOND!

4. deedougie

deedougie Member

Jul 5, 2000
    OAK,CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mike was awesome last night! It was great to see a whole different section chearing loud!

5. ALLLGooD

ALLLGooD New Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    I've been MIA for the last week, but I wanted to give a shoutout to Mike. That was some crazy cheering you did. I was loving all of it. We just need to get you into an Emperor Norton Costume and we'll be set!!!

6. Tilt

Tilt New Member

Aug 3, 2007