Impossible to find Canadian kits and scarves

Discussion in 'Canada' started by lerxst, Mar 10, 2008.

1. lerxst

lerxst Member

May 23, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Is it just me or is it impossible to find a Canadian jersey or scarf anywhere?

2. TheChoker

TheChoker Member

May 6, 2007
    Toronto
    YOU JUST READ MY MIND! I just came here to post a thread on how the CSA website has NO LINK to buy Canadian National Team merchandise!

WTF?

3. canuckred

canuckred Member

Dec 15, 2007
    I had to buy the Red kit off of a friend of a friend because I could only find the white one at sportchek and no where else. Not to mention that they were surrounded by England, Italy, Portugal, France and Ireland FFS...

4. hodgkiss

hodgkiss New Member

May 21, 2006
    Toronto
    there are lots of places around. last year during the u-20 world cup there were tons of them at sport chek which is where i got maine. (red) but i want a black one as they wore last year - they were sweet!

5. Daniel from Montréal

Aug 4, 2000
    Montréal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Jerseys are easy to find in Montreal (although that might not be so true anymore, now that there's a new line on the way).

Scarfs are impossible. Glad I picked up mine at my first ever NT game in 2000.

6. canuck51

canuck51 Member

Jan 15, 2007
    Vancouver
    most of the places that sell jerseys in vancouver do seem to have Canada ones... but scarves? dont think I've ever seen a Canada one for sale anywhere.

7. LDG20

LDG20 Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Jul 2, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    SportsChek should have some?
    Unless there are big differences between the u20 and mnt's