Important points from Lalas, Arena

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by Nutmeg, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Mattinho

Mattinho Member

Jan 27, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great logic there mate.

Out of ten games, we may beat portugal twice, and that's a big 'may', and that's including the "world class" lineup that you would pick for every game.

2. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Kirovsky ????????????

Come on guys......Kirovsky ??? He is probably good with CRISTAL PALACE OR WHATEVER, But every time this guy SUIT UP FOR THE NAT is a warranty that his ass will be DRAGGING PUPPIE STILE.

PS: Jovan please earn a place on the national team, come here to MLS and show how superior you are......jajajajaja

3. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    LOGIC........OR FACTS.......

Portugal coach is asking for a refund, our of his LOGIC 101 course.... The facts: USA WHOOP PORTUGESE @SS on KOREA.......Mexico why even talk about it..... Germany.....I hope their checK to the LINE REFEREE DOES NOT BOUNCE I am still triying to find DONOVAN OFF SIDES CALLS, he got the golie pants down and ready but....ya'll know a referee save the GERMAN

4. BallStateMiddie

BallStateMiddie New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Nashvegas
    Re: Re: Important points from Lalas, Arena

Well gee, isn't that exactly why we beat Portugal-they didn't have the b@lls to change their lineup from the previous successes?

5. USA4Life

USA4Life Member

Feb 10, 2002
    Kirovski has been playing out of position for the Full international team.

Bruce thinks that he is a target forward. I have always thought of him as an ACM.....

6. Martin Fischer

Martin Fischer Member+

Feb 23, 1999
    Kampala. Uganda
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Arena does not think of him as a target forward since over the entire course of BA's time with the Nats he has used Kirovski more as a midfielder than as a forward. He played Kirovski as a target forward in some late Hex games as a matter of necessity due to the drastic injury situation.