I'm posting classic Tampa Bay Mutiny games to Youtube

Discussion in 'Orlando City SC' started by 00Kevin, Jan 3, 2022.

1. 00Kevin

00Kevin Member+

Jun 13, 2006
    SoCal
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi guys, I figured many of you would have been around to be Tampa Bay Mutiny fans back in the day and I thought you would appreciate this

January 9th marks 20 years since the cessation of the Tampa Bay Mutiny. Here is their last ever game, available online for the first time! I will post a few more TBM games in the future.

Did you ever go to MLS games in Tampa Bay?

2. 00Kevin

00Kevin Member+

Jun 13, 2006
    SoCal
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As a followup to my upload of the final tampa bay mutiny game, here's that weekends MLS Extratime review show. I always found it kinda eerie that around the 44:56 mark Rob Stone presents the potential playoff bracket as "If the season ended today". Little did we know that it would as the September 11th attacks prompted the cancellation of the rest of the regular season. Aside from that there's plenty of highlights and interesting segments about the burn/fire rivalry and about the crews 2001 turnaround under Greg Andrulis.

3. 00Kevin

00Kevin Member+

Jun 13, 2006
    SoCal
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With the 2022 MLS season about to kick off, Let's throw it back to opening day 1998. Crew away to Tampa Bay. Did any of you go to this match?