I'm going to MLS Cup 2003, baby!!!

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Ringo, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going to MLS Cup, baby!!!

Me and Mrs. Ringo just spent over an hour on the phone rearranging our flight schedule. Supposed to fly home to Colorado for Thanksgiving on Sunday, but switched it to Monday and just bought two lower level tickets to MLS CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mom will just have to wait. :D

Who else is going?!?!?!?

2. QuakeAttack

QuakeAttack Member+

Apr 10, 2002
    California - Bay Area
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going. I have to wait until tomorrow to work out the details. I plan to fly down on Saturday to Long Beach and stay with family in Long Beach. We just need to figure out whether to get tickets through LA Galaxy, Club Quakes, Tickmaster, or other. Once we figure who is going (beside my son and I), I plan to purchase the tickets tomorrow.

I would like to try to sit with the Quakes fans...

3. CARLOS1

CARLOS1 Member

Aug 9, 2001
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I just bought two tickets. Section 234, I guess it's on the second tier. 80 bucks not bad for an MLS final.

4. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be there. I'm leaving Friday, hopefully at noon. Got my tickets through Club Quake. I want to attend the summit, awards show, and supporter's bash. Anyone else planning on being at any of the events next weekend?

5. amir

amir Member

Feb 19, 2001
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran

Hopefully I can make it to some events. Are you going to sit with the Casbah?

6. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope so! Got my tickets through Club Quake - section 126 I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, cuz I'm too tired to check. :)

7. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I gambled last Sunday and won. All that's left is finding a carpool to get to LA from the Peninsula. If I leave Saturday may not get there until the Gala/Bash and I like to see the band Friday night here. If I leave Friday, will have to be crafty since I'm on a budget.

This one is even better since the lads clinched at home!

8. tonyh01

tonyh01 Member

Nov 9, 2003
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I gambled last week as well.....

Section 127 Row K Seats 4 - 7

WOOOHOOOO!

9. Aimer. Northend Diva

Dec 7, 2000
    Hollywood
    I'm going where you're going, oh partner-in-crime-o-mine. BTW, your reservation is finalized at Casa De Aimergata.

10. doppelganger

doppelganger Member

Jul 6, 2001
    santa cruz, ca
    no gamble...I waited until this morning and got sec 127 row F....5 tickets!!

C'mon You QUAKES!!!!

11. Naco

Naco Member

Aug 5, 2001
    I'm in.

12. quakesfan10

quakesfan10 New Member

Sep 24, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Okay, are all the cheap flights gone? Because I was thining that maybe, just maybe, I could make the trip down there cuz I just checked and my sister's place is not too far from the HDC. It takes about the same amt. of time to get there from her place as it does for me to get to Spartan.

It's a long shot, and I'm pretty sure all the cheap flights are gone huh? SUCKS!! Why didn't I think of this sooner? It would have been perfect because she likes Michelle Branch who is performing so she would have loved to have gone.

13. equakesfan

equakesfan Member

Sep 13, 2002
    San Jose
    Re: I'm going to MLS Cup, baby!!!

I'm also looking for a ride. I'd prefer to leave on saturday and return on Sunday evening.
    I can also drive

GO QUAKES!

14. quakesfan2003

quakesfan2003 New Member

Jun 5, 2003
    Brentwood, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where can I get a car flag?

If there is such a thing (I didn't see any at Spartan last night), but my friend and I are heading down south for the Cup and we would love to sport the team down I-5.

If anyone knows where I could get one between now and Thursday, I would greatly appriciate any response. Thank you!

GO QUAKES!

15. QuakeAttack

QuakeAttack Member+

Apr 10, 2002
    California - Bay Area
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you try JetBlue from Oakland to Long Beach? Depending on when you want to travel, you may find appropriately priced tickets. I'm flying down for around 150 dollars including tax (round trip)...

16. quakesfan10

quakesfan10 New Member

Sep 24, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Thanks, I checked it out. The best I could do there was $200 roundtrip....still thinking....