I'm feeling Depressed

Discussion in 'Italy' started by aussie_ascoli, May 21, 2006.

1. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    This Sunday was depressing NO SERIE A.
    Personally this was my greatest SERIE A season, now its over and I feel like crying. I know that we've gotta think about the WC now, but I cant accept that this year is over. I'm even more down, because Ascoli have lost our great manager, + Foggia, Guana, Coppola, Comotto, Domizzi, and maybe Fini. The season where Ascoli survived, and I got to see a game.

Also the scandals are upsetting me, I wish games were on this week, because we could think about our teams more importantly.

Also next, season I've got a feeling that Ascoli, may not perform like this season.

Also watching the style of play this year, how things panned out and watching particular players, play in the greatest league in the world, makes me want more.

Also this is really my first year I REALLY followed Serie A, because the other seasons I was only concerned with Serie B or C. Don't get me wrong I followed in the other seasons, but this year I was fully occupied to Serie A.

Am I alone? Whats your feelings now the season is over?

2. rizzuto123

rizzuto123 Member

May 3, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    oh stop crying, i am soo glad that the season is over, because with the scandel and the fact that the season is too long anyway, im glad.

gosh the world cup is coming, which is 10x better then any league play, be happy, it only comes once every 4 years.

what the hell do you expect the players to play untill a couple of days between the world cup and get no rest?

3. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    haha. lol. :D

what you say is 100% true. But I don't want the good time to end. I'm very selfish, I know. But there havent been too many seasons where I've got excited about. Usually it would be just missing out in Serie B, or finishing mid to low table in Serie B.

I don't know if the WC is 10X better than Serie A, maybe 3times better.

4. Reycd

Reycd Member

May 6, 2003
    HONK!! HONK!!
    Club:
    Real Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    Tahiti
    yea, kind of depressed that the season ended, but its all good..

5. BOSNAINTER

BOSNAINTER Member

krajina
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Feb 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    i head some plans to get serie a back to 18 teams and share the tv money like germany and france (equaly among clubs) i personally would like to be 70 30 or 60 40 60 % go to top 9 and 40 to bottom 9

6. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    i love the off season.

7. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's better that the season has ended because all the investigations can take place and clear everything up so the 2006-07 season can be much cleaner, attractive and enjoyable.

The WC is coming up so it's about the Azzurri for now, not the clubs. The courts can think about the clubs.

8. rizzuto123

rizzuto123 Member

May 3, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    something tells me you won't loves juves off season, coming up

9. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    i dont listen to things. i love the moving and shaking and dealings of the football world. the only real excitement during the season is the champions league knock-out stages and a few select games in serie a. so we basically play 60 games or more and theres maybe 5-10 that get me excited. id get more excited if we got messi this summer then winning the league next year.

10. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004

Are you trying to say that your just a glory hunter? And only give a sh*t about Juve when you want to give a sh*it about them.

11. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    i said id be happier if we got messi then if we won a league title. thats gotta be the opposite of gloryhunter.

12. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004

I was refering to that ;)

13. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    i still dont see how that makes me a gloryhunter. lets move along.