I'm coming for your spot! - The Mariano Diaz Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MaxY, Aug 20, 2016.

1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    It's different because Mariano shouldn't be Cristiano's replacement.

We're getting Cristiano's replacement next summer. Who it will be only God knows.

arcane and Anon. repped this.
  2. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If Neymar only scored 10 more goals than Mariano did on a stacked team in Ligue 1, this means, all other factors equal, that this could turn out into an amazing bargain!

raven3k and S1na repped this.
  3. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Good point.

4. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    I thought we bought Bale years ago to eventually replace Ronaldo?

5. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If Ronaldo wasnt acting like a ******** then perhaps we wouldnt give away "his" number(autocorrect died) .

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We don't have that option, numbers are limited in Spain.

Shay Z, Zidane05, Saeta Rubia and 2 others repped this.
  7. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'll be getting that Mariano 7 shirt asap

8. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
  9. CristianoQuaresma

Jun 14, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sheesh... You're that type of fan eh? Already shitting on him after all he has given to our club? Take it down a notch bud. You might have to swallow your "pride" later on.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  10. CristianoQuaresma

Jun 14, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Jesus Christ... He's even sporting the Cristiano "noodle hair" cut. Why buy a Ferrari when you can buy a Fierro? Looks almost the same. ROFL.

Flo done f*cked up here. He knows it too, look at his smug face.

T2100 repped this.
  11. ahnaf

ahnaf Member+

Jun 9, 2013
    Dhaka,Bangladesh
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bangladesh
  12. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    If you were here only because of CR7 .. you are welcome to join he Juve forums now.

Shay Z, Zidane05, Ahmadi8 and 1 other person repped this.
  13. CristianoQuaresma

Jun 14, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Way to judge buddy. I've been a Real Madrid fan since I was 12 years old. I've been watching almost every single game for over 20 years and have seen most of our legends on pitch. I ain't going anywhere.

Just because I don't agree with certain signings or how we have gone about certain things, doesn't mean I'm a Juve fan. Sit down please.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  14. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    I don't know how I feel about Mariano getting the legendary number 7 shirt. I'm not sure. There were other available shirt numbers - 15,16 and 23. The number 21 will be available if Mayoral leaves.

CristianoQuaresma repped this.
  15. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    you are Portuguese.. so is very normal to make that assumption.. Not judging..

16. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    15.16.23 are most of the time taken when the other numbers are not available.. The 7 had not been available for a long time and now it is .. so is only normal to pick up that number.. Is not like a defender is choosing to wear it.., is a forward.
    1 > keeper, 2,3,4,5 Defenders, 6,8,10 Midfielders .. 7,9,11 forwards.
    this is how it is.

17. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Shirt numbers don't mean what they used to. There is no relation between shirt number and position on the field anymore. I've seen outfield players wear the number 1 shirt (not in Spain because keepers there can only pick 1,13 or 25). Anything's possible these days.

CristianoQuaresma repped this.
  18. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    I’m a big Ronaldo fan, but how can you guys support him after what happened yesterday. Don’t tell me he doesn’t agree with the things his sister and the piece of sh*t Jorge Mendes said, because we all know how he can act in such things.

Hsain85 repped this.
  19. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    It does not.. but it also does not mean that you, as a player, cannot stick to the tradition if you feel like it and the numbers become available.. Carvajal is still the 2 and not 15 or 32.. Kroos is still 8 and no 21...etc. etc. etc.

20. CristianoQuaresma

Jun 14, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I am Portuguese? Haha... This is hilarious, do you even know where I was born? Born and raised in Canada from Spanish and Portuguese parents. You still want to judge now?

As I said, sit down. You're just making a fool out of yourself.

21. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Not too far off.. .. Portuguese background is close enough.. most are Cr7 fanboys and that is ok...And have nothing against you.. so is not personal.. I have very good Portuguese friends.

22. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Personally I could care less who wears what number as long as the players and the team as a whole performs well and we win trophies, I am looking forward to seeing how we do this season with this team, ( without being so Ronaldo focused), I am happy some sort of striker was brought in, now let’s get on with it

S1na and kelvinphr repped this.
  23. CristianoQuaresma

Jun 14, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's like saying you're not racist because you have black friends. Just STOP, lol.

24. rrrrrafik

rrrrrafik Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 26, 2007
    London
    van der Wiel wears #9 with Toronto FC. And yes, he still plays right-back :ROFLMAO:

yoanaidarov repped this.
  25. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    All I said was you were here because of Cr7.. and you are taking this to another level.. Some people are.. or are you going to deny that?