I'm Back! - Bienvenue Zizou

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by AriGold, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Do you think he will play the diamond again or 4-3-3, or even a different formation?

2. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Premfaces are dumb. They think that the universe surrounds the premier league. Premfaces has the nerve to nerve to say that van dijk is as good if not better than Maldini

Prit Javier repped this.
  3. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Bad dress sense by zizou

Prit Javier and janos audron repped this.
  4. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Considering he had no problem changing formation / system if needed, i think we will drop 4-3-3. I want to see double pivot. We have personnel for it.

Prit Javier and madridlover123 repped this.
  5. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Really shows his character for taking over while the club is in such a state. Class.

Deep Pal, Modric-87, Saeta Rubia and 5 others repped this.
  6. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    I don't know why people think Zidane is going to make big changes. He's not good at bringing young talent forward or benching big time players. Will he bench Marcelo like Solari did? Will he give Llorente a chance like Solari did?

I hope he's changed his ways but I think it will be the same team with Hazard in for Cristiano. That's all.

7. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Someone has crawled out of their hole. Go back in.

madridismo, Deep Pal, Eddie and 9 others repped this.
  8. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    So does this mean Benzema stays?

9. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #134 MiamiNative0722, Mar 11, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    Zidane helped Morata look like a 70 mill player.
    Zidane elevated Isco to his highest performances in a white shirt.
    Zidane started a 23-year-old Casemiro.
    Zidane aided Nacho to reach his peak.
    Zidane successfully man-managed one of the deepest Madrid teams ever in that 16/17 team.
    Who else should he have benched from a 3 time CL winning team?
    The likeliest reason that he left a 3 time CL winning team was because we did not change enough of the squad.
    Beyond all of this from his track record when he was here, this season has happened and new evidence will also breed new assessments and evaluations of what these players have in the tank. It's not like Zidane will play all these players forever.

Deep Pal, Eddie, petros93 and 8 others repped this.
  10. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Means Benz is getting a 10 year contract extension next week.

RMSocrates, Deep Pal, Aimar 21 and 4 others repped this.
  11. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Benzema has his father as the coach and his grandfather as his president.

In other words

Benz got it good lol

RMSocrates, Deep Pal, raven3k and 2 others repped this.
  12. Mbappe2018

Mbappe2018 Member

Real Madrid
    France
    Aug 15, 2018

Even if you are a madrid don't talk rubbish how can vinicious be better than madrid when the youngster can even shoot proprely if martial was playing for madrid he would have at least 20 to 25 goals in the league.

I see vinicious a bit like rashford yes he is very fast and a good enough dribbler but damn the kid is rubbish in front of goals go and watch martial video and how ice cold he is in front of goals, he is certainly quicker than martial but football is about putting the ball in the net and he has a long way to go concerning that.

I would take martial right now instead of benzema in a heartbeat the guy is a born goalscorer which i am sorry vinicious simply isn't or will never be but he is good at creating danger in the opposing team half.

Anyway if i had the choice of buying 5 players then i would go for koulibaly,hazard,mbappe,leroy sane and piatek because i am tired of benzema always disappearing in big matches or never staying in the box enough.

13. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Figo was Perez's first signing, but I believe Zidane was Perez's first galactico. Figo was after all an ex-cule..... their captain too. Perez called his policy “Zidanes y Pavones”, not "Figos y Pavones". He was Perez's first born. So they are going to make up.

At the time of writing, Juventus is a better team than Real Madrid, but we might have a better core team of youngsters. Juventus' problem might be that the team is getting older. We are further ahead with our rebuilding process. If Juventus does not win the CL this year or the next, this group of players will not win it. Besides, Perez for all of his faults knows how to get the best players to join us. Zidane himself is a living proof. If he committed Zidane 300 million pounds, Zidane knew that he can get the best players in the world. We are probably 3 good players away from winning the CL again.

Deep Pal and Bear Crotch repped this.
  14. Mbappe2018

Mbappe2018 Member

Real Madrid
    France
    Aug 15, 2018
    Hazard coming will be a good start and i think bringing players that good scorers would be the key but at the same time wr will need someone who we can count on to score the goals i think mbappe is the next superstar but i have to say he still has to work on his finishing fortunately he isn't at vincious stage of missing the target everytime.

Also if hazard comes then vinicious will have to learn to play on the right and until now he hasn't shown be able to do so but he has the time to learn because hazard will want to play in his favourite postion unless we bring in leroy sane and zidane utilises hazard as a number 10 or behind the striker then he will have the left spot.

15. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    He also promoted Achraff and gave Vallejo playing time when fit.
    While Solari deserves praise for promoting the youth his hands was also a bit forced, we had lot of injuries plus some of the older players were performing much worst than they have the year before, if Zizou was put in the same position I have no doubt he would give VJ, Ceballos, Llorente and Regullion a shot.

Anon., MerlinRM, Zidane05 and 3 others repped this.
  16. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think we have the talent to win the league immediately with a couple of key signings. I'm willing to settle for that and hoping for graceful exit when the time comes (his retirement from playing and departure from the club last summer were "sudden" to put it simple, kind and gentle).

I'll be more worried if Flo gives him a blank check, he splurges without restraint and guys like Vinicius, Llorente, Ceballos, Valverde and Reguillon get buried in the turnover. I think Benzema is a piece that needs to be moved but instead we will make sure he doesn't even have a backup.

In this market it wouldn't be hard to bankrupt a club and best case scenario is the club finds someone Zidane can work with hashing out the transfers. I don't want to see 400 ME going out the window on Militao, Felix and Jovic before Abramovich gets back from summer holiday to sign off on the Hazard deal.

17. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I expect Zidane to build a deep bench, and I expect him to have an A team and a B team. That is where we had the most success, and where we played by far our best football. So expect a lot of changes.

Reading that Ceballos interview from October, it's worrisome. I am not sure if he'll be back next season, and may be sent on loan. There was a lot of immaturity to that interview.

Anon., Deep Pal, Stiliyan and 7 others repped this.
  18. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    For injuries sure, his hand would also be forced, in terms of older players being benched because they are “performing much worse than they have the year before”, though, well, we are still in this season, those older players are still here, so are the younger ones, ZZ is the coach now, we still have about 10 games to go and to make sure we qualify for the CL, no random dropping of points even though we are essentially out of all comps, so, soon we won’t have to speculate, we’ll get to see exactly how he deals with it

Drouchk repped this.
  19. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Deep Pal, girrdib, Stiliyan and 5 others repped this.
  20. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    looool Iker

21. rhexis07

rhexis07 Member+

Jan 24, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Wow. Honestly never thought this would happen at this point of the season .Glad it did though and hopefully Zidane can show he is truly the man for the job .The players need to pull up their socks too

Deep Pal repped this.
  22. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Okay, so if not Zidane, then who else do you expect to have such a stronger affection for the club? Who do you expect to be able to develop player rapport quicker than him?

crow80 repped this.
  23. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    This is false. Stop this narrative

Anon. repped this.
  24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Ceballos will now have to pack his bags anyway. He unloaded in a way about Zidane that makes it very hard to imagine him working with him again. Same with Bale really. The players who admitted to be glad he was gone are pretty much packing their bags.

Deep Pal repped this.
  25. -Reivax-

-Reivax- Member+

Aug 10, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hope they can make amends. It would be a shame to lose a promising player like Ceballos.