I'm Back! - Bienvenue Zizou

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by AriGold, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Los Angeles
    #101 Horsehead, Mar 11, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    Lol, so true. It always gave me happy chills on my skin to see him in on the sideline. He's so ********ing iconic on so many levels.

I had always been sad that the game I went to last year at the Bernabéu was his last at home (but we didn't know it at the time.) Overjoyed there will be more to come.

hala madrid

Deep Pal, raven3k, ahnaf and 5 others repped this.
  2. W8W8

W8W8 Member

Real Madrid
    Netherlands
    Jul 15, 2018
    So ********ing happy! Best possible coach but never thought he would come back so soon.

Lyra and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  3. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Why didn't we do this last week

Maybe we would have won another CL lol

Deep Pal, Lyra, RMSocrates and 9 others repped this.
  4. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    The full Zidane presentation with English translator in background.

Deep Pal, Lyra, S1na and 1 other person repped this.
  5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Zidane has this effect. Make Horsey post again.

Who else will he bring back? :eek:

Deep Pal repped this.
  6. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think Zizou will get his Ronaldo-like partner in Hazard, I can’t imagine how much these two have wanted to work with each over the years.
    I really hope Hazard does come and give it all for his boss and the club. It’s setup perfectly for him.

7. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Cristiano! Cristiano! Cristianooooo!

Deep Pal repped this.
  8. sneakking

sneakking Member+

Sep 11, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    probably @demogorgon if you're not careful

Deep Pal, Aimar 21, raven3k and 12 others repped this.
  9. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    This here says a lot.. read between the lines and you will understand that Flo was the reason why he left.

"I understand that there are fans who felt disappointed when I left. The important thing is to do things as you feel them. I felt it that way and that's it. When you make a decision like that you don't just look at yourself.. There are many things here. This club imposes. You have to think about everything. The coaching, fine, but coaching for Real Madrid is something else. I can tell you this because I've lived it... but now I have desire"

10. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    ...."The only thing the club needed was a change. After having won, not just with me, but the squad needed a change as well. There is nothing more. It is what I thought back in May (I TOLD YOU PEOPLE) . Now is different.. nine months have passed"

RMSocrates and Prit Javier repped this.
  11. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    What's this big thing @Horsehead got going on? Some new glute exercises? [emoji3166]

12. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm willing to bet anything that one day when he's done with coaching, he's gonna become the president of Real Madrid.

S1na, Deep Pal, Modric-87 and 8 others repped this.
  13. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is what jumps out to me too — that he freey recognizes that last year’s CL was almost mere consolation for a terrible season on the whole. It’s one thing for fans or press to see it that way, but when you’re in charge of the whole thing and you pull off a historic achievement it takes a lot of self-awareness to retain that dissatisfaction.

14. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I am very indifferent about this. As much as I loved the success, I hated seeing the likes of Ceballos, Kovacic, James and Morata (for the sake of Benzema) not even get a look in. My worst fear is that we don't sign a striker and continue with Benzema.

Going to call it and say his second stint will be over by the end of next season. Unless we go thermal-nuclear in the transfer market, just see this ending badly.

Prit Javier repped this.
  15. SayWhatIWant

SayWhatIWant Member+

Jan 10, 2015
    What are you talking about?

Ceballos is not a good player. Point blank.

Kovacic was an impact player and midfielder who featured heavily undr Zidane.

Only Morata thinks Morata is good. He humiliated himself at Chelsea.

I detest your attitude. Any so-called fan who speaks like this is no fan and deserves a perma-ban bet. It takes a coward to say we are going to fail before it even begins, and then revel in our successes.

Deep Pal, Ify23 and petros93 repped this.
  16. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    The question is what to expect until the end of the season. I would say 4-4-2 is realistic at this point. Casemiro / Modrić, Isco + Asensio and Benzema /? upfront?

17. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Jesus Christ. Calm the fcuk down dude.

Modric-87 repped this.
  18. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    This.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  19. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think this is not even an assumption anymore, much more a very likely scenario. The team will be substantially upgraded, Zidane - as much as he loves the club - probably wouldn't consider the job otherwise and rightfully so.

20. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What the ********.

The best man for the job, no question. I just didn’t think it was possible.

Deep Pal, Modric-87 and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  21. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Anon. and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  22. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    I am sure he realises that Benzema goals will never ever reach Peak Cristiano. We need goal scoring wingers and or a number 9 you will score 30 plus a season!

23. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    SKY SPORTS -PAUL MERSON AND DION DUBLIN. REAL MADRID ARE MILLION MILES AWAY. LOOOOOL

DAMN THESE IDIOTS ARE DELUDED. REGULLION IS BETTER THAN LUKE SHAW. VJ IS BETTER THAN MARTIAL AND HE IS ONLY 18. LLORENTE IS BETTER THAN DONKEY MCTOMINAY.

Modric-87 and madridlover123 repped this.
  24. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I agreed with robnycus, I always feel that Flo (RM president) was the reason why Zidane left, and this was the reason why CR7 left too.
    Both Zidane and Ronaldo have say something that they don't feel appreciate by Flo. Ronaldo sure voice it more, he did say that he feels Flo no longer appreciate him nor give him the feeling that he is important or a "need to have" at RM anymore. He said he feel that he here just for marketing reason. Flo no longer see him as the CR7 anymore.

Anyways, I do always feel that something behind the scene, perhaps like disageement between Zidane and Flo, and that disagreement couldn't be solve, so Zidane left.

But now Zidane agrred to come back, so obviously whatever going on between him and Flo, now has been solve, perhaps now Flo gives him what he wants, and now perhaps see Zidane as important, give Zidane the appreciation he needs.

I don't know, just guessing.

But anyways, Zidane is the BEST choice for RM, forgive me for asking, but those who not support Zidane back, can you name someone else who better than him? I couldn't think of anyone.

To me, RM is lucky to get the coach that you guys want. Alot of big clubs want Zidane, but he chose to go back to RM, he has alot of options out there. I would appreciate Zidane, and give him a chance, don't jump to conclusion that he gonna fail, the future we will know when it comes.

Juventus fan here, and how I wish Zidane would come and help Juventus with our problems right now. I did hope there was a slight chance he might come, as he did play for Juventus as a player for 5 years in his senior career. But now we all know what club is important to him.

Lucky RM that you guys get Zidane.

Ify23 and RMSocrates repped this.
  25. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I swear you can't stay off the internet for a minute. Just got in and Zidane is in charge again. WTF!

Deep Pal, Saeta Rubia and Drouchk repped this.