I'm astonished....

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Henrik, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Miles Brasher

Miles Brasher Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Coventry,England
    I watched the 'incident' again recently and it was only a few players that actually make any contact worthy of any criticism at all. It was interesting because after all the chat about it even my memories were coloured to expect something worse. I suggest you watch it again

Fergie also said that it was the worst thing he'd ever seen in football etc. etc.which quite simply wasnt true, I mean he must have watched Forlans shooting skills which were considerably worse. :p

Blatter has stated that the refereee is ALLOWED to take off the teams, and the referee has stated that he CAN in the laws of the game,but I don't think either has been directly quoted as saying it's the best cause of action. Personally I don't think it's the best cause of action, so it's not everyone but Wenger is it ?

And anyway all this is just proving that you're Pro Fergie and anti Wenger and we're the opposite, something I'm happy to admit even if you're not.

2. tmaker

tmaker Member

Nov 24, 2003
    Seattle
    I'M astonished...

That any of you are bothering to "debate" this. What, slow news day before the Thanksgiving FA cup ties?

Anyone who believes that Alex Ferguson is not a loudmouthed, trash-talking punk hasn't followed football. EVER. Anyone who thinks Arsene Wenger doesn't need to just shut his mouth and work on his team's set pieces is equally an ignoramus.

Stop wasting bandwidth with this drivel.

3. Henrik

Henrik New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Re: I'M astonished...

Hahaha, your frankness is worth a couple of browniepoints. There are times when I dont agree with Wenger, although I feel he has a good point with regards to the United game.