I'm a season ticket holder!

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by TheDuffer, Dec 25, 2005.

1. TheDuffer

TheDuffer New Member

May 1, 2005
    Princeton, NJ
    santa brought be three season tickets for christmas, my seats are going to be in one of the corners. If you guys could help me in deciding which corner id appreciate it.

Merry Christmas!!

2. FIFARay007

FIFARay007 Member

Feb 25, 2004
    CT
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Congrats dude! Welcome!

If you have to sit in a corner, I'd go for the one where MetroNation sits, they are a good group of people. They are in section 115.

Now if you can upgrade them, go for one of the middle sections. I'm in 131 and I love it. I'm right behind the player's benches and also get to be in the shade during those brutal summer day games.

Either way, congratulations again, and welcome to our dysfunctional family. ;)

3. irishapple21

irishapple21 Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Yeah, Ray, you should sit in 115 with us. We have a great time there. Last year, we succeeded in psyching out Christian Gomez on a corner kick by chanting "GO-MER PY-LE! Gosh, Sarge! GO-MER PY-LE!" He turned to look at us with a really pissed off expression. :p

4. FIFARay007

FIFARay007 Member

Feb 25, 2004
    CT
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL!! CLASSIC!!! I may wander over there for a game or 2, I always see you guys really getting into it. I do really like my current seats tho, plus the people around me rely on me to keep them entertained with my witty comments. :)

5. crusio

crusio New Member

May 10, 2004
    Princeton
    Experiment... 101 behind the nets, the far corner for METRO NATION or sideline seats (I find about the 6th row on or about the 30 yard line to be the best) ​
    Enjoy!​

6. locolos

locolos New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    New York
    Shade is good, but if you are into getting a nice tan during summer games... bring Coppertone, and shades... it's like been at the beach :D