Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Dark Savante, Jul 2, 2005.
What 3 things would you ask him? We're working under the premise that he answers you 100% honestly.
did you really kick those boots and hurt Beckham?
1. Why is Phil Neville still in the team?
2. Why is Phil Neville still in the team?
3. Why is Phil Neville still in the team?
4-5-1 having a laugh ?????? ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK !!
When does he plan to step down ???
would he ever consider fighting wenger
Seriously though, this is what I'd really like to ask Fergie:
1. Who do you see as your successor (Keano perhaps?)?
2. If money was no object, what players would you buy?
3. How do you really feel about the Glazer situation?
What happend with Robben,
When are you going to sell Miller..
what are your plans for bellion.
Me: Are you really Sir Alex Ferguson?
Fergie: Yes. Thank you and come again!
(at which point Roy Carroll would try to kill me on a mountain-top for not allowing him the chance to ask for his job back).
Umm what happend with the Norwich team selection last season,
Why didnt you play Giggs Ronaldo Rooney against AC Milan fergie? after all they beat Arsenal at Highbury??
Do you regret not bringing Richardson back from WBA when the team had injury problems at the end of the season, Fergie
Whats your viewpoint on the New owners Fergie ????? Mmmmm, Im shure Billy will be listening to the answer he gives on that question.
Fergie, why did Andrew get 4 questions when everyone else just got 3 ??
I'd be more interested in Fergie answers than the Questions:
The popular Phil Neville Question I'd imagine he'd say:
"Gary's got some picture of me in a compromising position and I dare not let those get out."
The Boots-to Beckham question I think he'd say:
"Yes, it was an accident, but it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing, it was really juvenile but you had to have been there to appreciate it."
About the 4-5-1:
"It was Carlos and Ruud's idea, I didn't like it then I don't like it now."
1. When are you going to step down and who would you like to
be your successor.
2. Why is Allen Smith not given more playing time.
3. Why are you soft on your players. Meaning we do
not need a players manager at this point in time...
4. One more question why did you wait so long to
find a solution to the keeper problem...
I agree with the guy above if you include the team selections that fergie made for the first AC milan match and the Norwich away fixture, Fergie doesnt seem to have his finger on the button any more
He Played RVN without any match practice when Giggs Rooney Ronaldo did there stuff against Arsenal not long before, And he went to Norwich with the fatalistic attitude " Oh well Norwich are struggling at the bottom of the Premier league, we can field a second team and still win, time to rest players I think. Maddness absolute maddness in both cases and i dont get payed 500,000 thousand Pounds a year like he does. Result :- Exit the Champions league and Exit our chance to finish Second.
McClaren would improve the team play for shure.
I wonder if Billy is going to read this LOL
I dont want an English manager. I wouldnt mind A dutch manager, when Fergie Retires, that is.
1) What will be your midfield in 2 years' time?
2) Will we ever see 4-4-2 again?
3) What happened to your half-time "hair-drier treatment"?
1. Do you really think that Arsene is an a-hole or do you just like to bother him because it's entertaining?
2. After publicly defending a player, do you ever take him aside in private and tell him to pull his head out of his a--?
3. Does the money in today's game make it impossible for his style of manager to be successful?
(1) Why have we taken such a "shotgun" approach to buying CM's lately?
(2) What really happened in the Robben/Ronaldinho deals?
(3) What is the team's long-term purchasing strategy?
1) Fergie tell me honestly how much do you drink a day?
2) How's it feel to have a face that matches the teams kit?
3) Do you think that Gary has a man crush on Becks?