If this season wasn't good enough............

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by TheNewOrleansHammer, Apr 18, 2006.

1. TheNewOrleansHammer

TheNewOrleansHammer New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    New Orleans
  2. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Goodbye Millwall,:D :D :D

3. speedy808

speedy808 Member

Jan 9, 2004
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    On a side note, I can't help but feel a little for Ipswich, who always seemed soooooo close to making the ascent each of the past few years. Look at their position now. That window of opportunity looks to be closing fast.

Personally, I'm rooting for Preston to make it out of the playoffs this time, since I made a few friends from there during last year's playoff final vs. West Ham at a pub in Waikiki. Good people. I showed 'em around the island a few days after the game (they didn't hold the victory against me at all!) and they just sent me a PNE shirt in the mail. Probably the coolest gift I've ever received.

4. McTide

McTide New Member

Jan 19, 2004
    Pine Level Alabama
    Glad to see the scum go down; perhpas they will drop again, and again. Then what would the hooligans do?

5. Hawaiian Hammer

Hawaiian Hammer New Member

Feb 19, 2005
    Hawaii
    Speedy, is there anywhere that what few Hammers supporters there is in Hawaii can get together to watch the final?

6. speedy808

speedy808 Member

Jan 9, 2004
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HH,

Legends is probably your best bet. 411 Nahua Street in Waikiki. 922-7486. I'm hoping it'll be broadcast in Hawaii on Fox Soccer Channel (Oceanic Digital Cable 230) as well. There's a Celtic club that gathers there for SPL games. We should start our own Hammers club sometime!

7. amancalledmikey

Oct 27, 2003
    I have a bindle at this point...
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I look at their position and wonder what might have been for us this season.