If anyone can help me in the interest of higher education

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by terreri31, Oct 23, 2003.

1. terreri31

terreri31 New Member

May 19, 2003
    phila
    Hi people, I'm a charge fan from the old wusa board. I didnt post much over there, mainly when i first joined and was just learning the players names. Of course the year i get into womens soccer is the year the league folds :(
    Anywho, the purpose of this message is to ask any of you if you would be willing to fill out an online survey for my class project in market research. I go to lasalle university (for those of you from around the area) and i really need some help with responses from those who have used cell phones. If anyone has any questions feel free to email me or the web admin on the page who also happens to be the professor of the course. Its anyomous and i dont need you to put in an email. Heres the web address:
    http://alpha.lasalle.edu/~jiang/marketing_research_survey.htm
    For those of you who will fill it out, for QUESTION 35 put "Henry" so i get credit for the responses i collect. Thanks again. Actually i went searching for the old wusa boards at first but remembered they were put to rest :(

2. dcajedi

dcajedi Member

Jul 16, 2001
    Philadelphia
    heh... la salle... heh....

now how the f*** do i get from university city to tom gola arena to watch us whup you? ;)

(JUST KIDDING for all those of you who don't appreciate the Big 5 enough)

3. terreri31

terreri31 New Member

May 19, 2003
    phila
    that all depends, what sport you whoopin us in, if you said all of the above you win a chance to fill out an online survey haha. Just mapquest it for olney and 20th. Best bet is the boulevard if you dont want to drive through the bad lands too much

4. Adam Zebrowski

Adam Zebrowski New Member

May 28, 1999
    jonathan..

broad st subway to Broad and Olney get off..and walk over to 20th st...

5. terreri31

terreri31 New Member

May 19, 2003
    phila
    ha you sure you want to walk from broad an olney......

6. Adam Zebrowski

May 28, 1999
    hey he's a penn guy...

what's there to be afraid of.....

7. dcajedi

dcajedi Member

Jul 16, 2001
    Philadelphia
    do you want the serious answer or the sarcastic one:

the serious answer: everyone who resents penn in this city (thanks mayor street for not doing anything about that one...)

the sarcastic one: at least i'm not a princeton student...

:)

8. Adam Zebrowski

May 28, 1999
    I think the concern was over your health, getting from Broad and Olney to 20th and olney...

although I never had any problem...

USA prior to the friendly against Sheffield Wednesday practiced at Lasalle..

and since, that's where I went to school...the septa commute never had any problems....

even hiking from 20th and Olney to Broad and Olney...

as to being jealous of penn students...

hey, I've got several penn phd's I work with, and several undergrads too...

I don't find them to be any more intellectually gifted than any one else...

if you really are looking for talent, those educated outside this country, tend to have a firmer education..as opposed to the new education method of negotiating feeling states...

9. terreri31

terreri31 New Member

May 19, 2003
    phila
    hey i would have applied to penn too but the application was too long. Hell, lasalle's i did online and was done in 15 mins

10. dcajedi

dcajedi Member

Jul 16, 2001
    Philadelphia
    that's actually the best reason i've ever heard for not applying here... :D

adam you have email from me as i don't want this to turn into a political board...

upcoming events in these parts: penn w. soccer vs. lehigh wednesday 2:30, and then our homecoming football game vs. princeton is 11/8 at 1 pm... anybody who wants to come to that let me know i'll hook you up with good seats.