Idea to get Andrulis fired

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by The Greatest, Jul 3, 2005.

1. The Greatest

The Greatest New Member

Jan 19, 2005
    Ohio
    We've tried a lot of things, but we've never tried this. We need someone to streak at the next home game. Instead of painting a sponsor across the guy's back and chest, we paint "Sack Andrulis" on his front and back. While I'm not willing to do this, I'm sure we could find someone to do it. I'd be willing to pay some money to the willing party. Instead of getting money from some website to advertise, this person would get money from Crew fans to help further our cause.

P.S. - this thread should scare the sh!t out of our front office.

2. The Greatest

The Greatest New Member

Jan 19, 2005
    Ohio
    This, with Sack Andrulis instead of Golden Palace

[​IMG]

Then, MAYBE, we could get Lamar Hunt's attention.

3. wufc

wufc Member

May 1, 2005
    UC Irvine
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Get someone to rip off Andrulis' shirt. Hunt will go blind, and would have no choice but to fire him.

4. ThePuck

ThePuck New Member

Apr 16, 2005
    D.C., M.F., W?!?!
    Set him up with a dead hooker? That might work... Or have him smoke rock with one! Mayor Barry did it, and look at him now!

5. kaiser kraut

kaiser kraut New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you saying that Lamar might enjoy watching naked men run around on the soccer field?

6. JayFunkeyFresh

Jul 10, 2004
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No No No, you have the idea backwards. We must try to get Hunt's attention from us, that would only further his case. We need to blackmail Andrulis to step down or set him up like the Puck said.

You hire a streaker with the words "Save Greg's Job" and then "Paid for by the Save Greg's Job committee. Chairman Greg Andrulis." on the back in smaller print so when the front office hears about it they blame Greg.