I'd like to extend a warm welcome to Denmark on joining the wonderful world of Islam

Discussion in 'International News' started by Amerikaki, Jun 2, 2008.

1. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    It has nothing to do with my faith in Europe as I see the reality on the ground. Just finished reading "America Alone," by Mark Steyn, maybe you should read it as well to give you some perspective of what I am talking about. Believe me I am not paranoid, just very pragmatic, I thnk it's more the case of your inability or unwillingness or both to accept the facts. Now, your country might be in a better situtation for now, but many other European nations have more problems dealing with the issue of radical islam spreading through their cities and affecting many of the new immigrants from muslim lands or you think all of them come for belgium waffles, swiss hot chocolate, dutch beer or danish cookies?

2. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I would sincerely hope so. America is not the only country that has been attacked by terrorists, so unless you blame America for London and Madrid bombings, I don't see how America should be the only country in Afganistan.

You can't have it both ways. You bitch and moan that America meddles into everyone's business, but expect it to fight global terrorism, yet you bitch and moan when your soldiers are asked to help out.

3. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    That makes little sense, if any. Do tell how do you figure Israel can remain a JEWISH homeland, yet do what you said in that paragraph.

4. Amerikaki

Amerikaki Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Queens

At least he woke up...

*note: I do not agree with a lot of what is stated in this article. There's probably a reason the author used an alias for this piece.

5. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    I'm asking you what exactly these facts are? I'll give you some re: my country. The Netherlands has a population of 16 million. Less than 3% of the population is muslim. The number of extremist muslims, according to the Dutch version of the CIA, is around 300. Less than 400 women in the Netherlands wear a burka. The voting patterns of Dutch muslims is similar to other Dutch people. So tell me - what exactly are we supposed to be worried about?

Also are you even aware how difficult it is to get into Europe in general these days? More people EMIGRATE from Europe than IMMIGRATE into the Netherlands!!!!!

6. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    What cracks me up is that you apparently think that the only way of combatting global terrorism is to invade muslim countries. Guess what, not the whole world thinks that that's the best way.

7. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Very good, can you tell me the birth rates of muslims in Netherlands and those of Dutch people? What about TVG incident or the most recent with one of your members of parliament and his video and the threats he got?

8. Amerikaki

Amerikaki Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Queens
    Well then that part of the world is stupid.

Seriously though, what way of combatting global terrorism do you recommend?

9. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Sure, let them kill your movie producers or let them threaten anyone who opposes them and they will leave you alone.

10. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    It's sad, extremely sad to say the least, that my post cracks you up. I don't know if you are just being naive and ignorant, or if you really believe in your own words.

As far as I know and read in the news, most of Europe supports some form of "change" in Afganistan. It's not realy funny, not at all.

11. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Given the impact on IRA and ETA terrorism achieved with European methods and contrast those with the success (or lack of it) of Israeli methods of combatting terrorism why exactly should we heed your opinion on this?

12. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    A Dutch, christian environmental activist killed Pim Fortuyn. Which country do you suggest we invade to combat green terrorism? Norway?

13. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    But Prawn, we are comparing apples and oranges. Was IRA or ETA at any time bent on taking over the world, spreading its religion everywhere and establishing a caliphate? No, both ETA and IRA was local to a specific area, where Al-Qaeda and even Hamas, or Hezbollah arer transnational in their goals and means.

14. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    What cracks me up specifically is your complete unwillingness to accept that there may be other ways.

15. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Yes, at least. :) But again, we had some nuts here killing abortion doctors, so what, there are extremists everywhere to a degree, but you can count those examples on your fingers on one hand. We are talkign about something larger here that is not just about Holland, but many many places.

16. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    keep laughing. fine with me.

17. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    TVG? What's that?

What exactly is the significance of muslim birth rates when we already know that less than 0.001% of the current Dutch muslim population has extremist tendencies? Do you really want me to look how many kids those 300 extremists have or plan on having? Dutch muslims are DUTCH people, they grew up in a stable and prosperous democracy. Please tell me why you assume that each muslim has some class of terrorist gene?

18. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Theo Van Gogh.

I don't assume that at all, but very religious ones do and they prey on the minds of young, poor, uneducated ones that tend to me the current wave of immigrants.

19. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    I've explained to you how I feel about this. You'll have to direct your scare mongering at other people I'm afraid, you'll never convince me.

20. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I don't plan to, they will.

21. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    I appreciate the differences but still go back to my root comment - given Israels abject failure in dealing with terrorists why should Europeans look to Jerusalem for pointers?

22. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Like I said: there is no current wave of immigrants. The whole of Europe barely lets any new immigrants in and hasn't done for years. Emigration surpasses immigration in some countries including the Netherlands. The vast majority of muslims now in Europe are second or third generation immigrants. Last year we passed a law to force mosques to employ only imams who got their religious education in the Netherlands, by the by.

23. Amerikaki

Amerikaki Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Queens
    failure?????

There are terrorist attempts EVERY SINGLE DAY in Israel. You only hear about the terrorists that actually do damage, you dont hear about the countless others who are caught at checkpoints, stopped by the seperation barrior and caught through Israeli intelligence and their network of informers.

Israel is THE place to look towards when needing information on countering terrorism. Their policies are studied all over the world.

24. sardus_pater

sardus_pater Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Sardinia Italy EU
    Club:
    Cagliari Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    jewish only as any other x only (white only, christian only etc. etc.) just cannot produce anything good, because modern world is not like that and because to be implemented you would have to do ethically unacceptable things.

What are you going to do when israeli arabs with their higher birthrate approach the 33% of the population? and when they will approach the 50%?

They are already approximately 20% of the population and they are like strangers in their own land. they are not perceived as citizens but as a menace to the jewish homeland concept.

I understand the birth of the zionist dream back then, it's just that that dream is only a dream, it did not take into account the reality of things (non jewish people living there for example) back then. it cannot come true if not by sick methods and the dream will necessarily turn into nightmare because of the premises.

Zionism has to be revised. the idea of the jewish homeland has to be revised. it's a tree that will produce only bad fruits.
    And yes, it can exist a jewish homeland without the only for jews label attached to the nation.

25. sardus_pater

sardus_pater Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Sardinia Italy EU
    Club:
    Cagliari Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why do you post this kind of racist garbage if you don't agree with it?

It's not like replacing a type of racism with another, a target of hatred with another, signals a real progress.

read again what this guy says

He's basically saying that antisemites were wrong thinking that jews were the root of evil, the root of evil is the muslims. it's not like racism is bad, we were wrong in chosing the target of our racism. so, i guess he tinks we should find a solution for this problem.

I'd say the europe of this kind of people is almost dead but unfortunately some of them still exist and feel no shame in exposing their retarded and poisonous views.