I would love to see Henry...

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Mr Dante, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Mr Dante

Mr Dante New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Go to Barcelona as it would give Whinger something real to moan about.

His bleatings about officials and 'the Special' one have become tiresome.

Go on thierry. Catalonia is calling you...;)

2. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Sigh...... :rolleyes:

Shame...you must have absolutely no life.

What type of sh!tbrick makes such a cr@p attempt at trolling.

Its Christmas tomorrow...get a life and do something that doesn't waste everyones time

Too bad you can't get 'a life' as a Christmas present...because you my friend...have a hell of a looonnnnnggggg way to go!

:rolleyes:

3. Mr Dante

Mr Dante New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Its monsieur Whinger who's going around like the grinch snapping at reporters grumbling ebout how nobody loves him.

Is it any wonder the team aren't performing?

Henry deserves better. He'll get it too at Barca...;)

4. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    It was Alex Ferguson who said that the press was against him. :rolleyes:

Listen up, just forget this thread and leave it...it is stupid...go and have yourself a Merry Christmas! ;)

Cheers :)

5. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    And it's Monsieur Dante who obviously has nothing better to do than post inflammatory messages on an Arsenal board, which is really funny, seeing as how he doesn't even have the balls to list his favorite club.

6. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Which, if you are being fair, is true. Considering our current league position and the fact that we would be top in any season previous to the Chelsea aberration, the amount of crap the press have came out with is pathetic. Why isn't Wenger getting the same stick for your current league position? That aside, a rather pathetic attempt at trolling.

7. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    Maybe if his press conferences lasted longer than 73 seconds, the media would be a bit friendlier to him. :rolleyes:

8. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope he doesnt. Let someone else have him.

9. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Silvio, you don't even support Barca - you have solely posted here to get at me. Now run along, otherwise you may miss Santa coming later on and mummy and daddy wouldn't be happy would they...... :rolleyes:

10. mad theory

mad theory New Member

May 10, 2004
    London
    I was thinking the same thing, wasnt he an Ajax fan before?

11. SF Gooner

SF Gooner New Member

Apr 21, 2004
    tri state stunna
    Congrats!!!! You're the c**t of the day!

12. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    I want my click back. lame cleverless trolling. At least make it interesting ;).

13. ScottyUS

ScottyUS Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Southern, NJ Shore
    Why not use the thread to laud Wenger for always answering questions from the media? He tells the truth, and almost always in response to a query.

He knows he's not bigger than the game and Arsenal's brand of football is a testament to the way he believes the fans deserve the best.

The jealousy is apparent everywhere.

14. Mr Dante

Mr Dante New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland

Your ego is running on full tilt I see...:D

Don't be so cocky son... I note The born Again Zionists couldn't handle my enlightened European thruths...

I'm a Forest fan as it happens.

Now Ti Ti go to Spain...;)

15. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Forest fan? Well that I wouldn't of got to be fair. And lets be fair old chap, you've hardly posted on here to actually talk about Henry preferring Tapas to good old pub food have you....... ;) And whose a "born again Zionist" on this board?!!

16. Mr Dante

Mr Dante New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland

Check out http://www.forestforums.co.uk

I post there as Silvio. I'm prolific...;)

Those Americans who support the Bush debacle in Iraq are the ones i'm referring to...

Message received on the pm. Apologies. I had no idea..

17. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Had a quick look, I take it the "General Discussion" is similar to our Politics stuff, no wonder you've got 82% posts there............ ;)

To be honest, most of the posters on this forum are anti that as well.........we just prefer other dictators like Bob...... :p

No worries, no reason for you to know - it happened during one of your "absences", it happens quite a bit so ive got used to PM'ing people about it.

Oh - and on the thread title, honestly, I am about 75% certain Henry won't be at the club at the end of next summer.......

18. Mr Dante

Mr Dante New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    I kind of dominate some of the dabates but get lively opposition form the knuckle dragging White supremacists there.
    its all good. thats what I don't get about the politics section here. Why ban me when I've never personally abused anyone, used profane language or racist slurs...?

Henry would be mad to turn Barca down. He owes you nothing and isn't getting any younger...

19. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe

Well I don't think we've got any White Supremacists on this forum, we've certainly got a few right wingers - some more extreme than others. I'm just a run of the mill Tory as you know.
    As for banning you, well Im not a mod there so can't say - athough as you know was one of the mods who supported letting you back last time. I think to be honest (if I can remember) it's that you were given a two week Red for something which was borderline and you made a load of socks - which annoyed the then Politics mods......I don't think it was anything you actually said. Lets face it - most of the Politics board is firmly democratic just ot the left of centre. There isn't much room (or tolerance ) given to anyone whether it be left or right who has different views.....

I don't disagree re Henry surprisingly. He paid us back for making him the player he is by signing his last contract. The guy doesn't care about money, he wants to win the Champions League and doesn't believe that with the currant squad Arsenal will. The new stadium will mean it will take 2 or 3 years to re-build completly by which time he will be 32. He doesn't want to take that risk when he can go and pay with Ronaldinho at the biggest club in the world. I hate it as Im a Arsenal fan through and through, but I'm also realistic.

20. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    Which makes the politics mod a dick. Censorship is the highest form of oppression in my book.

21. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Check who that is first mate........ :D

22. Howard Zinn

Howard Zinn Member

Aug 9, 2005
    Brookline, MA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I didn't realize there were any of you guys left. :D

23. Mr Dante

Mr Dante New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    I feel it was because I pulled up gringo Tex regarding his degrading posts of Latin Americans. He couldn't take it and got rid. I've lost little sleep about it...

Henry's been the best player for you lot by a mile. To break Wright's scorng record is phenomenal. Greener pastures are calling and he should be allowed go with the good grace of the fans...

24. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    But with football it's never that easy. Although behind the scenes that will happen, publically it will be a shouting match as we have to get a big fee for him. If he says he wants to go it becomes smaller. So expect fun in the summer!!!

25. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    Heh. Typical.

I never actually posted there. Was just casting wild aspertians without any bases in fact.

Mouth open. Foot in.