I love this club...

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Bernabeu, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Bernabeu

Bernabeu Member

Oct 16, 2004
    Madrid, España
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    No other club in the world has so much courage and winner mentality.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. These guys were doing so much effort since last april and still couldn't make it. But here they are again. Why? Who knows. Magic. Faith. Pressure. Committment. But they still manage to find the strenght, persist, suffer as much as necessary and try to win it all.

The team can be dead. The cracks can be old. The President can make mistakes and leave positions uncovered. The tragedy may be evident. But still the pride and the history will always make us fight until the end, with or without galácticos, with canteranos, nationals or eleven foreigners. Rich or poor. This spirit is unique.

That's why I love Real Madrid.

2. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    last night when i was atching the match the commentator said, talking about zizou, 'form is temporary, class is permanent' and although he was talking about the individual, i think it relates to the whole team.
    we may not have had a good run of late, the start of the season and end of last, but these players dont turn bad overnight

Form is temporary, class is permanent
    really sums up our club at the mo

3. Bernabeu

Bernabeu Member

Oct 16, 2004
    Madrid, España
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Well, I don't know what to say about that.

Take the same 11 players now a days and make them play for another club and see what happens, even when class is permanent. It's not the players, it's the club. We recently won two champions league without Figo, Zidane, Beckham, Owen or Ronaldo. Of course they are the most important thing, but if we are the most successful club in Spain and Europe for one century in terms of points, victories and titles, it's for something else.