I love Chelsea...

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Eddie26, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    I Hate Chelsea

The last couple seasons I've lost interest in hating Chelsea. You just win way to often, like 99.9% of the time. I'm also sick of all the glory haters from ManU and Liverpool. Where were they twenty years ago? I've hated Chelsea since the day I was born. PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU TO TAKE ME BACK, let me hate you again like the old days.

Oh and Eddie, you seem to be quite fickle in your support, I think I know the perfect place for you, its called White Hart Lane.

From Upton Park to the Pocono Mountians.....
    Stick Your Clan Blue up your arse, oooooooh yeah I'm fealing better already :D

2. The Potter

The Potter Member+

Aug 26, 2004
    England
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Gilberto broke my heart.

3. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Re: I Hate Chelsea

You miss me taking the piss on your board, don't you :D

4. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

Nah, not fickle. Just one simple comment go blown wide apart.

5. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London

Shouldn't you be laying some tarmac on the M25 you effing pikey? Wet Spam fans are just like that crap spatter on the side of a toilet bowl. Very apt that your chairman's name is Brown.

Merry Christmas all.

6. momocfc

momocfc New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    swansboro nc
    Eddie,i know this aint relavent to your feed but i wonder if you could give me some advice as i am fick when it comesto computers,i recently paid for alifetime membership to watch football feedand i havent been able to watch any of the games sofar,the chelsea game against the brummies is being promoted fo this saturday and i would like to watch it,iwonder can you help in anyway,fanx in advance momoharen(MOMOCFC)

7. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Sorry, haven't been around much due to being in Pittsburgh for the holidays where they don't have FSC and I am required to download games which takes forever on their network.

Anyways, what/who did you pay to watch games for free online? There's really no need to pay anyone anything. Too many other sources where you can watch for free.

8. jankballs

jankballs New Member

Aug 7, 2004
    Seattle
    Chelsea is off the chains and so is drunken celabratory typing!! LOL :D