I hate Chivas USA

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by soccerfan, May 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    :rolleyes: Perhaps I wasn't clear in my previous tirade. We all speak English. So should you. So should Chivas players. Because they work in the US.

If I moved to Mexico, I'd improve my Spanish. But I'm not tragically stupid, so no chances of that.

2. Auxodium

Auxodium New Member

Apr 11, 2003
    Perth, Australia
    I just don't think that an ethnic specific team will be successful outside of the target audience.

3. 352gialloblu

352gialloblu New Member

Jun 16, 2003
    England
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Do they have to be? He's only got to fill 27,000 seats 15 times a year (or so), and I'm sure there are enough members of his "target audience" in the LA area to accomplish that.

4. Short Irish Guy

Short Irish Guy New Member

May 1, 2003
    Houston
    They'd better hope INS isn't working the door...

5. haaamean

haaamean Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Santa Ana, Costa Rica
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    hmmm......yeah, your opinions aren't at all racially motivated.......you're so proud to be Irish yet so confident in your American's only attitude......what a complex.......anyway, I think what better way to bring up the overall intensity level of the MLS than to bring in Chivas........this is the best decision MLS has made in a long time, and I'm not even a Chivas fan........I sometimes wish they would've sent the Chivas to play in Phoenix but at least we have a chance for a great derby and rivalry like every other successful league has..... this will be a success for MLS anyway you look at it, but unfortunately insecure whiners like you won't get to enjoy it

6. go_otrova

go_otrova New Member

Jan 3, 2004
    Palatine
    That's what I exactly keep thinking about: how ChivasUSA will get your "Hillary Duff" to become "Madona" - a rich fvcking b*tch...
    (BTW enjoy it now while is cheap).

7. Short Irish Guy

Short Irish Guy New Member

May 1, 2003
    Houston
    Such is the duality of American life.

It's not a complex, son.

If this is how you feel then you aren't thinking...

You're clueless, yes?

"the Chivas"? Is that like "the MLS"?

I don't care if they succeed or fail...

8. haaamean

haaamean Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Santa Ana, Costa Rica
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    you sound like one of those people who follow a punk band around while you're their only supporter, then one day they're playin on the radio and everyone loves em except you

I'm not ya son I'm English. AND I'm not talking about the success of Chivas, I'm talking about the success of MLS. If you're a DC fan than you're an MLS fan and they're the ones who are going to benefit all the way around from this.

9. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i said it once and ill say it again, thats the gayest avatar ive ever seen.

can you do everyone a favor and change it?

10. kpaulson

kpaulson New Member

Jun 16, 2000
    Washington DC
    Re: !!!

Actually, I don't think I twisted anything. Why are you so upset? You do, in fact, believe that MLS fans are different from average sports and probably more worldly and less racist. I actually agree. But that doesn't mean that there aren't some bad apples. Your statement was a blanket statement. If that wasn't what you meant, maybe you ought to re-think how you wrote it instead of blaming people for questioning it.

Clearly the fact that all lawyers are scumbags does not mean that all non-lawyers are not scumbags (and, yes, this is a trick I learned in lawyering skool). Get some thicker skin bro-- my post was some of the gentler smack you're likely to see on these boards.

11. mattie g

mattie g Member

Nov 12, 1999
    Northern VA
    You've had your fun. Thread closed.