I fought Matt Law and Matt Law won. Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Kerry Dixon's Boots, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Brock Hannsen

Brock Hannsen Member+

Feb 3, 2014
    Hartford, CT
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Osimhen in the summer. Will be 26 in December.

StamfordBridgeLions repped this.
  2. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Chelsea have signed Levante striker Mayra Ramirez [24] for 450,000 euros (£384,000) plus up to 50,000 euros (£42,600) in add-ons. A record signing.

3. Serengeti_Boy

Serengeti_Boy Member+

Sep 15, 2009
    Serengeti, East Africa
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Tanzania
    Haha wow Stamford Bridge Lions.

Who would you want to lead the line. I say go all out for Lautaro.

4. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    homesick Harry Kane reunited with London and Poch

5. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Been rumoured to come here for a while, now he's said he's made his decision, Drogba was hugging him like a long lost brother at AFCON. I'm probably putting 2+2 and making 5, but all the signs suggest he's coming.

6. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Y'know Wilson might be a nice short-term deal and then I looked up his history up and he's had 11 hamstring injuries, 2 calf injuries and 1 knee injury just in the last 5 seasons.

7. Brock Hannsen

Brock Hannsen Member+

Feb 3, 2014
    Hartford, CT
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Jonathan David being bandied about. A goal scoring machine. I wonder if he goes to napoli to replace Osi

8. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    We are not going to get relegated, we are incredibly unlikely to finish about 6th so stick with whatever "The Plan" is til summer. We have two strikers both 22 and fairly inexperienced in the League, lets see what they can do now that things look slightly better and some injured may return.

NJ has in the PL 7 goals and 2 assists, which is not that bad for a 22 year old new to the league and near Haaland like by our standard:( the last few years. He has missed some sitters no doubt but by our standard:( the last few years it says a lot he works hard usually and gets in the position so often to miss some but also make some with glimpses of nice finishing. I do think he can turn into a top striker for us and if you only buy young players you have to give them time to develop. If not you are just wasting time spinning your tires as you slide back down the hill.

Same with Broja 22 and coming off a serious injury, lets see what they can do til Summer once Nkunka, if ever, and others join the effort.

We are not going to get a quality striker replacement this week, as a non-CL Club, even if we spend more stupid money.

Re-evaluate this summer, and Todd-et-al have shown no hint that selling our youth for "pure profit":rolleyes: will result in smart buys or anything but a ridiculously expensive underperforming long-term loss that we will not be able to move on to another Club.. At the rate we are going we will be selling our own 9 year old's for "pure profit" by the end of the summer.

(On the bright site we have scored more goals thus far than we did all last season, so yes Potter's cousin pooch is slightly better:p)

9. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [Mike McGrath from the Telegraph] Fulham hope to secure late deal for £50m-rated Chelsea striker Armando Broja. Plenty of work to be done to get an agreement club-to-club

10. JimWharton

JimWharton Member+

Feb 25, 2017
    Seeing links to Espanyol’s Braithwaite. 11 goals in La Liga. $6m release clause, but maybe the club wants to wait for summer when he could go for 500k or even a free depending on relegation. Even at $6m, why not? Seems like pocket change compared to what we’ve been spending. Then letting Broja go even for half what they’re currently asking turns a decent profit Maybe he’s just different, not better.

11. Brock Hannsen

Brock Hannsen Member+

Feb 3, 2014
    Hartford, CT
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Espanyol are not in La Liga. They sit, embarrassingly, in 6th place in the Segunda.

If our targets are 32 year old players in the Segunda, boy oh boy are the good times ahead.

12. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    The best result for this window may be happening, which is no one in and no one out. See what we need and who we don't need in summer. Hopefully we will be smarter then and not think we need a 150 million player from Brighton

Dtrip77 repped this.
  13. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [Matt Law] Armando Broja set to join Fulham on loan for fee of £4m

Not bad business for 6 months as long as he gets PT.

14. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Update:

Jacob Steinberg: Told that the loan fee for Broja is zero if he plays half of Fulham’s games. Loan fee itself of £750k, as per and reported by @MiguelDelaney , with salary taken in package is £4m.

lobomojo and StamfordBridgeLions repped this.
  15. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Excellent that there is an incentive to play him

lobomojo repped this.
  16. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Honestly really like how they structured that. I think it’s something that might actually stick as a best practice going forward. Look me at saying something nice about our new ownership. Happy Saturday folks.

17. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exclusive: Chelsea set for serious windfall if Bayern Munich sell Jamal Musiala this summer due to 20% sell-on clause from 2019 switch of academies. Told no buy-back was included. Manchester City and Liverpool been linked for £80m+

18. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    He is a great player. IF Caicedo is worth £115 million. . . Then Jamal is worth. . . .well a LOT more.

lobomojo repped this.
  19. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Certainly would be timely with FFP lurking in the background

20. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    they want £100 million for him apparently. Maybe we can give them Caicedo in exchange? Swapsy

21. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Working on a move for Palmeiras' 16-year-old Brazilian Estevao Willian, with the winger's release clause reportedly set at £51m.

So, that's too young for now, Brazilian and very expensive, well, it's a guarantee that we will sign the lad.

lobomojo repped this.
  22. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [The Telegraph]Cole Palmer is expected to be rewarded for his incredible first season .. with an improved contract that will include a lucrative pay rise.

lobomojo repped this.
  23. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    smart business and deserved, unless it is a "pure profit" ploy.

It won't happen but Gallagher ought to earn more than 1/3 of Caicedo an 1/6th of Enzo and be kept as well

24. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I love Conor and the heart that he has but just like Mount he’s replaceable. If the price is right I’d sell him.

25. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    well you are wrong, but I will have the what people call "patience" to what for you to become right.

"Conor Gallagher has won possession in the attacking third more times (34) than any other player in Europe's top five leagues this season.'

earlier:
    upload_2024-4-2_21-53-57.png

[​IMG]

he earns 50k while the two compared earn 425k+ and cost a quarter billion
    upload_2024-4-2_21-56-44.png

Mount easily replaceable, far too early to say as he is been injured all year, but he saved points for a team ahead of us while we are still 11th and lost points this week and I would bet Mount has a better next 5 years than Enzo and Caicedo:(