I fought Matt Law and Matt Law won. Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Kerry Dixon's Boots, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    No thanks he had his chance when he was younger, he turned us down so he can move on

2. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Barcelona have been accused of fraud in the deal that brought Marcos Alonso from Chelsea. . . ."free" transfer eh? Why do we deal with this dodgy club? PEA deal may also be investigated. Spanish fourth division side Union Adarve have reported Barca to FIFA.

Dr_Intoxicated repped this.
  3. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    PSG have offered Neymar to Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United and Barcelona. They want shot of him. Only a few clubs could ever afford him and is he worth the trouble? No. He is NOT worth the trouble. I mean he is good player, but all the rest of the 'drama' is just too unsettling for any team/squad.

4. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Zakaria [26] to Chelsea for £27million. Should we do it? I like him, but, BUT is he injury prone?

5. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    He has the rest of the season to prove his fitness. Make a decision then

6. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Chelsea close in on a new wonder kid. Independiente del Valle's Ecuadorian midfielder Kendry Paez [15] will join Chelsea when he is 18. He looks great in his video. Hopefully this one will be able get a work permit. In a few years.

lobomojo repped this.
  7. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Intriguing

Chelsea star Mykhaylo Mudryk is ‘not in a good mood’ at the club according to Shakhtar Donetsk director of football Darijo Srna as the 40-year-old admitted that he would happily buy the player back.

The winger is yet to impress since his big-money move to Stamford Bridge in January after the Blues beat London rivals Arsenal to his signature.

8. limpidrock

limpidrock Member

Mar 19, 2008
    I'm still wondering what happened to the player that we saw against Liverpool. He looks a different player now.

9. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    He has been coached by potter.

I'll get my coat

limpidrock and StamfordBridgeLions repped this.
  10. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Jao Felix wants to stay at Chelsea. Apparently.
    https://www.fichajes.net/noticias/joao-felix-prefiere-jugar-chelsea-20230224.html
    Sure he is expensive, but we like what we have seen so far.

Nkunku also coming in. So. Pulisic must be out the door at some point. Which is a great shame. CP does have the ability, but the injury prone - ness of it all.

CP and Ziyech to leave. Sterling may also be out the door at the end of the season. Mudryck and Noni to stay. . . .with Nkunku and Felix. God knows what with CHO. At least one of the players who leaves us, will go on to become a regret for sure.

11. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kante is close to an extension until 2026 with a team option for 1 more year.

Love him but he can’t stay healthy. Hope that means he’s taking a significant pay cut.

12. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    He was having trouble because of short term solutions to get him playing. Now that proper action has been taken the niggling problems have been addressed and he will be routinely available going forward

13. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Doubt it

14. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

Okay. lol.

But IF he can return to some form, he is one of the best midfield players in the world.

15. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He’s a 31 year old who’s been off and on injured for the last 4 years. That’s a big IF. I like the optimism but I’m not holding my breath.

StamfordBridgeLions repped this.
  16. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Always look on the bright side of life.

In years gone by it would be impossible to be a Chelsea supporter without following this mantra

lobomojo and truefan420 repped this.
  17. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    #3742 StamfordBridgeLions, Mar 4, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
    Dominik Szoboszlai (22) Inter Milan and Chelsea are keen to take the player in the summer. RBL would prefer to keep the player but are open to taking a Chelsea player in part-exchange - Possibly Chalboah. Yep, another attacking left sided player. . . a left winger and/or attacking mid. for €35 million.. . .IF Szoboszlai and Christopher Nkunku both arrive at the Bridge this summer, AND maybe Felix as well? Then there will be no place for Mount.

Gvardiol is still a Chelsea target. We have a shortage of CB's. Although Man City are also very keen on him.

18. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Potter's preferred 1-3-6-0 formation is taking shape ! Embrace the project !

Attacking mids are very useful. Dominik Szoboszlai to sign in the next few days apparently.

Carney Chukwuemeka, Mason Mount, Nkunku, Jao Felix, Kai Havertz, Andrey Santos, Hakim Ziyech, Mykhailo Mudryk, Omari Hutchinson, Christian Pulisic, Noni Madueke. . . .oh and Raheem Sterling.
    CHO is still on the books.

Some of these lads are moving on. Some will be leaving and some will be going on loan.

19. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    AC Milan are interested in a number of Chelsea players and Ruben Loftus-Cheek is on that list. I guess he could also be another Attacking mid? Maybe, he was once played there. - 25m euros (£22.1m) is the price apparently.

20. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I see that Santos has been selected for the full Brazilian squad. That might just tip the scales for his work permit in the summer

truefan420 and StamfordBridgeLions repped this.
  21. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Let’s hope so

22. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    It was only a matter of time. . . .Bayern Munich being linked to Mason Mount.

23. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Enzo

he is so fcukcing good

build the team around Enzo

24. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    The ‘play’ is basically built around him already . He hits a sweet pass

25. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Chelsea keen to buy more young players this summer.

Gavi to Chelsea in the summer. Apparently Gavi [18] is very upset with Barcelona and may leave on a FREE in the summer. Chelsea have met with Gavi's agent already. This also adds fuel to the rumour that the next Chelsea boss will be Luis Enrique.

Vitor Roque [18] Brazil wonder kid striker at Athletico Paranaense is a Chelsea target apparently. PSG, Chelsea and Barcelona will fight it out for him.