I can't post

Discussion in 'Technical Problems and Bug Reports' started by Unemployed Graduate, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My real username is empennage and I can't post. I had to create this user name in order to post.

2. BTW, when I tried to post this message in the Suggestions forum it wouldn't work, even with this sock puppet.

3. tabla

tabla New Member

Dec 15, 2002
    i am having the same problem. I have premium membership and can only read the forums. I had to get another email address and register this on a different computer just so i could let someone know what was happening. my premium ID is nicodemus

4. skipshady lite

skipshady lite New Member

Dec 15, 2002
  5. vwtoo

vwtoo New Member

Dec 15, 2002
    I had the same problem in that forum too.

I was able to post in several other forums with this sockpuppet, but attempting to post in the Suggestions forum only brings up a blank white screen with address: https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/search.php

6. BEAT_ULTRA

BEAT_ULTRA New Member

Oct 14, 2001
    A trailer park
    I am FearM9. I have not been able to post all day with that SN. I just started using several of my sockpuppets... MilliePower and BEAT_ULTRA and I have been able to post under those SN's.

7. MilliePower

MilliePower New Member

Oct 14, 2001
    Corvallis, Oregon
    I am melbrown.
    I am posting using a borrowed sockpuppet.

I was online and posting around 2pm today with my regular username. At about 2:17 I tried to reply to a post and was unable to do so.

I am also getting this page:
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/search.php

8. Footix2

Footix2 New Member

Dec 15, 2002
    Same here...I was able to "sticky" a thread in the Music boards, but I can't post, so I copped this temp sock.

--Footix

9. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    us lowly regular memebers can post. its the premium members who are getting screwed!

10. ChargeFanPaul

ChargeFanPaul New Member

Dec 15, 2002
    Another one.....

Charge!, the mod of the aforementioned WUSA forum, posting under an alias.

This is really fscked up...

Paul

11. Wolves_67

Wolves_67 Member

Oct 27, 2002
    Pasadena, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe it's just me and I haven't seen anyone mention it but when I come to the site now, it's in the frames of San Jose's site.. On the left is the site menu for the Earthquakes.. The Team Info, Press Bos, Tickets, etc..
    Is it just me?
    What is up with that? Can we change it to the Galaxy?
    That would be better wouldn't it..?
    No matter where I am at BS it says "San Jose Earthquakes Fan Pages" at the top of the page..

It also has this at the top of every page..
    Warning: Failed opening 'vbs_counter.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/bsiroot/public_html/forum/global.php(313) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bsiroot/public_html/forum/global.php(313) : eval()'d code:3) in /home/bsiroot/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php on line 1585

12. Maczebus

Maczebus New Member

Jun 15, 2002
    Ahhh the irony of it all...

I knew me being a tight-wad would come in handy at some point.

Off to post I go...

13. XYZ

XYZ New Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Big Cat Country
    I went to another 'skin'. (I got some error messages but I ignored them)

Then I came back to the BigSoccer skin. I'm not in premium mode, but at least I can post.

Evidently, what I did set my cookies to non-premium membership.

14. DanteSquared

DanteSquared New Member

Dec 16, 2002
  15. superdave2

superdave2 New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    I figure this is a problem for all premium members. I'm just adding my name to test my "new" name.

16. soccernutter III

soccernutter III New Member

Dec 16, 2002
  17. art2

art2 New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    me too. So much for premium membership.

18. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Read this post if you are having trouble posting under your username. It's a temporary fix until the problem can be taken care of.