I beg of you!

Discussion in 'Elections' started by johan neeskens, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You people are fond of throwing around the term "neocon." I don't think that word means what you think it means. Some of you, anyway.

2. sardus_pater

sardus_pater Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Sardinia Italy EU
    Club:
    Cagliari Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Possible. Yet you can understand that the rest of the world is interested far more about foreign policy implications than american domestic issues.

I am not sure that yours "not about foreign policy" is correct, though. At best it is partially true.

You forgot that you are fighting a war, the Terror is hunting you at home, it could well be hidden under your bed, the daily alert level and other assorted paranoias.

I once more suggest watching BBC's "The power of nightmares: the rise of the politics of fear".

Neocons were behind Reagan's heroic fight against the evil USSR (I mean behind the marvel-like almost comical aspects of that fight), neocons were behind the fight against evil immoral Clinton.

Don't underestimate neocons and excuse me if I am patronizing. ;)

3. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    I don't see how 'I don't give a flying fvck about you' can be read in a different context. And again I really don't care that people don't like my tone. I don't even know them for god's sake.

4. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    I don't like your tone.

Thread closed!