I am a legend - $5 on PSV at $151 to win ECL

Discussion in 'Wagering' started by Oranje08, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Oranje08

Oranje08 New Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Melbourne
    It is still very unlikey to happen, but its better then 151 odds!

My mates told me I was wasting five bucks when I slapped it on PSV before the champ's league started whilst they were paying $151 to win. They were like "go with Lyon, 11$ is good value!" If PSV win their next tie then ill be staring down the barrel of $750 for my little investment. After this mornings match- defeating a big English team... well... anything can happen.. but granted.. it's still a looong shot. I'm an Ajax fan but for the first time ever I'm jumping up and down for PSV as Alex heads home.

Just thought i'd let yas know.

2. Magpie Maniac

Magpie Maniac Member

Dec 28, 2001
    North Carolina, USA
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Obviously, PSV isn't the strongest among the final eight but, hey, you gotta believe. :D The draw is on Friday. After Bayern Munich, I'm pulling for PSV to win it all. Both are long shots.

3. england66

england66 Member+

Jan 6, 2004
    dallas, texas
    reminds me of a bet I made a few years ago....I had a10 pound "double" on Leeds United to win the EPL and the Champions League.....would have paid something in the order of $60,000....by the turn of the year they were leading the EPL and still in the CL....eventually going out to Valencia? and finishing 4th or so in the EPL.....a hell of a ride for awhile though.