I always knew I liked that Grant Wahl...

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by mellon002, Nov 14, 2004.

1. mellon002

mellon002 Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Towson, MD
  2. swedcrip34

swedcrip34 New Member

Mar 17, 2004
    and how could he possibly be expected to fully comprehend Andulis's ineptitude?

3. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    Wahl is just weak when you compare him to the class reporting done by the Washington Post writers.

4. rocketeer22

rocketeer22 Member+

Apr 11, 2000
    Oakton,VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What?? Although you could argue that SportsIllustrated and the Washington Post are national publications, the 'beat' (or scale) as it were for the writers is different.

If Goff and company can't find out the fine details about DC United in their own backyard, then something is wrong.

But, I give you the benefit of the doubt. Though, unless I'm forgetting something, I don't recall the WP sending anyone over to Ghana to try and confirm the birth records of Freddy Adu. I do remember Wahl stating that SI had done so.

Whatever...

5. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    You know what, I was wrong.

I got Grant Wahl mixed up with Graham Jones temporarily. My apologies.

6. Sanguine

Sanguine Member

Jul 4, 2003
    Reston, VA
    I'm glad it was a mistake. It's not often that I hear anyone around here slag off on Wahl. The guy is class.

7. ursula

ursula Member

Feb 21, 1999
    Republic of Cascadia

Oh bad bad BAD Todd! You should get 10 thousand negative reps for that!

8. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    You know people are going to take that to heart, Skip.

I'm a little bit out of it after the game and a surprisingly rough (even for my standards) indoor match tonight.

9. ursula

ursula Member

Feb 21, 1999
    Republic of Cascadia

Ha! I wish I had had a game tonight. Would have loved to have worked off some of this excitement.

LA is a mess of a city but I feel sorry for the residents having to read Master Jones in the paper.

10. JoeW

JoeW New Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Isn't that like confusing the Anti-Christ with Landon Donovan, err....wait...maybe LD and the Anti-Christ are the same?