Hypothetical question

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Maki Navaja, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Maki Navaja

Maki Navaja New Member

Jul 2, 2005
    Japan
    Ok, the question of what would happen if Castilla won la Segunda has been answered ad nauseum, BUT...what would happen if they won their division AND RM finished in the demotion zone??

Yeah, yeah - silly question, but I had to ask it! :p

2. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    thats also been answered. I think someone stated that in Malaga's case for example, Malaga A would go to 2nd divison and Malaga B would go to 3rd. In essence the b team that earned promotion would end up relegated. I just remember reading this somewhere, not positive on it.

3. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    what's the answer to that?

4. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    they don't get promotion because real madrid already has a team in La Liga

5. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    That's unfair, but it's the only way to prevent match fixing...

6. JonnyFriction

JonnyFriction New Member

Apr 4, 2005
    New York
    hmmmm ... BUT let us say that Real Madrid lost every match from here on, and Castilla won every match from here on. This means Real Madrid could very likely be relegated to la segunda, and Castilla promoted to la primera. How would this work? Would the whole squad that we currently know as RMCF be called Castilla, and the B team called Real Madrid?

Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmmmmmm".

7. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    no it doesnt make you go hmm at all. read the 2nd post of this board, the answer to that was the first thing posted here!!! We would get placed in B league, Castilla would get put in C. I just heard this somewhere, but if no one has corrected me i guess its true then.

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    You said it's a silly question and that it will never happen, so why would you start a whole thread... Plus, that question also had been answered in the same thread as the first question...

9. JonnyFriction

JonnyFriction New Member

Apr 4, 2005
    New York
    Wow. So much hostility and exclamation point using over a simple question. Take a chill pill, fellas. All is well.

10. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I don't mind people asking these questions on the thread desginated for such things. But opening a whole new thread and posting a question answered over and over again is ridiculous...

11. Maki Navaja

Maki Navaja New Member

Jul 2, 2005
    Japan
    Problem is, Z, not everyone on the board reads every single freaking post of every single freaking thread, now do they? Maybe you do, but I do not. Does that mean there will be a bit of repetition here and there? Sure. Is it a big deal? Surely not. You can always choose to not reply.

12. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    First of all, I don't read every single post... But if you follow up and come here once every 2 days, you wouldn't have this problem.