Hummel Golden Goal

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by matthewfoo, Oct 14, 2005.

1. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    I guess most of us got to know of the eastbay deal, so has anyone got his hands on any? if so, a short review would be great... and also how its size and fit compares to other boots. Thanks!

2. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
    i got mine, they are the most comfortable shoe ive worn. I like them more then my pulse and they are up their with my Mizuno Morelia Waves. They do not feel heavy, they feel pretty light, they may actually weight about the same as the pulse, but they feel lighter. They look better in person then online. Though like i said the comfort is the best i've ever had. Better then the morelias, pulse, f-50, puma ksl among others. The shoe is wide, i think a bit wider then the pulse (thats my take) though i feel that makes it more comfortable. You cant go wrong buying these shoes, especially for the price. Anything else?

3. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore

hey thanks, but 1 more thing, how do the sizes run? The same as the pulses? heard they are a tad smaller in length..

4. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
    They seem about the same as the pulse in my opinion. My pulses are 9.5 US and my Golden Goals are 9.0 US the Golden Goal is about half a size smaller then the Pulse, so i would say they run about the same. There seems to be no difference in the sizing of the shoe,thats the way it felt when i was wearing them. So i would order the same size you are in Pulse, the reason i didnt order 9.5 was b/c they didnt carry anymore in the Golden Goal. 9.5 would probably fit me better but 9 is ok.

5. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore

great stuff... thanks mate!

6. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Didn't you get any bruised toe nails? I had a pretty nasty experience with buying shoes half the size smaller than my real; was losing nails till they finally stretched :mad: . Do they stretch well?

7. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
    yeah they stretch well, thats why it wasnt so bad. So far so good, no problems.

8. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i always sugest trying the shoe on at a store before buying online

9. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore

ok wait, i just had to make sure before ordering, how would you tell the golden goal runs half a size smaller than the pulses when you got them different size from your pulses? rough estimation? just making sure, thanks...

10. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
    My bad, you misunerstood my words. What i meant was that they run about the same size. My pulse is a 9.5 and my golden goal is 9. Those are the sizes, the golden goal feels like half a size smaller, b/c it is. If you order, I would order the exact same size you use in the Pulse. Hope this helps.

11. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    ah cool stuff.... now it get it... thanks!