Howdy, I'm here to poach your brains

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by qgames, Dec 5, 2017.

1. qgames

qgames New Member

Barcelona
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Dec 2, 2017
    Hey, I work for an indie game company and we're working on a 2018 Android / iOS launch called PSYCHO SOCCER COACH. I'm going to post in the Coach's forum too --

We need your stories -- the game is a collection of the craziest, most ridiculous, outrageous and bizarre things that any youth coach has heard from parents. (I coached for a lot of years, but can only scratch the surface with some of the stuff that's gone on out there.)

If you have a wild story, anything, let us know. Message me, email dev2@ quatloogames.com -- every time we think we heard it all, we are wrong.

[​IMG]

2. gogeddit

gogeddit New Member

Chattanooga FC
    Switzerland
    Dec 21, 2017
    Coaches are nuts. This is bound to be great.

3. BigD_D

BigD_D New Member

Atlético Madrid
    United States
    May 21, 2018
    Teaching a child to not steal the ball from a teammate and smash into others and tackling them. Parents encouraging the same child to do these things and then get verbally assaulted by the child's family for taking him out so I can teach them that this is football and not American football.

Not too crazy, but only been coaching for 2 years at the U6 level. Seriously wow, I want to instruct kids to play the game, not just win and especially not to break 3-5 yr old child

4. Iain Maciver

Iain Maciver New Member

Inverness Caley Thistle
    Scotland
    Sep 29, 2018
    Parent are more crazy than any coach or player!

5. AmirKing

AmirKing New Member

Feb 24, 2020
    Poch will return to management this summer. Man City UCL ban could mean Pep leaves, PSG may get tired of Tuchel, Bayern are without a permanent manager, Simeone might get sacked come the end of the season, as always Ole's job looks under threat, the list of opportunities is endless. Poch has done a great job at Spurs, no doubt, especially in the early years when he had a young squad and he made them fight, but he hasn't achieved anything. In the past 2 years, the Spurs team was capable of challenging for the league or winning at least an FA cup, yet he has left Spurs empty-handed. He lost the league to Ranieri, who isn't exactly a tactical genius as proven in his stint at Roma post Leicester, and Spurs had a squad miles ahead of what Leicester had. Even his UCL run last season was lucky, barely surviving against Man City thanks to bad refereeing decisions and beating Ajax, who were the better team on both legs. Is Poch just a glorified manager, is he world-class, does he have the skills to challenge on multiple fronts and deliver glory for a team like PSG or Bayern? Can he deliver during the big games?

6. AmirKing

AmirKing New Member

Feb 24, 2020
    Poch will return to management this summer. Man City UCL ban could mean Pep leaves, PSG may get tired of Tuchel, Bayern are without a permanent manager, Simeone might get sacked come the end of the season, as always Ole's job looks under threat, the list of opportunities is endless. Poch has done a great job at Spurs, no doubt, especially in the early appvalley tutuapp tweakboxyears when he had a young squad and he made them fight, but he hasn't achieved anything. In the past 2 years, the Spurs team was capable of challenging for the league or winning at least an FA cup, yet he has left Spurs empty-handed. He lost the league to Ranieri, who isn't exactly a tactical genius as proven in his stint at Roma post Leicester, and Spurs had a squad miles ahead of what Leicester had. Even his UCL run last season was lucky, barely surviving against Man City thanks to bad refereeing decisions and beating Ajax, who were the better team on both legs. Is Poch just a glorified manager, is he world-class, does he have the skills to challenge on multiple fronts and deliver glory for a team like PSG or Bayern? Can he deliver during the big games?

someone will agree