Howard

Discussion in 'MLS: News & Analysis' started by jsantarita, Oct 19, 2003.

1. jsantarita

jsantarita Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Timo Howard is making it big time. Did anybody see the new Nike ad featuring Ferdinand and van Nieslterooy shooting soccer balls elevator to elevator across several hotel floors until HowArd dives in one of the corridors to snatcht The ball. he then gets up and winks at the camera before the word Nike appears. I wonder how much he got paid for that...

2. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    j/w what country do you live in and when did you see it? not like at what time but during what show.

thats pretty cool tho. nike football makes some of the best commercials in the world.
    well actually almost all soccer commercials are great. i dont understand why they put in the extra effort and i dont think i am being biased but imo its true. the last new nike commercial i remember was the streaker...ahh that was great and caught on in the us.

3. PaulGascoigne

PaulGascoigne Member+

Feb 5, 2001
    Aotearoa/NZ
    Shouldn't this be merged with the other 1.4 x 10 to the 23rd power other threads on this subject?

If you want to do us a favor, find a link to the thing.

4. jsantarita

jsantarita Member

Jun 13, 2000
    I saw it on saturday on foxsports world during the break of one of the soccer games they showed that sat. either English league or french.

5. bourque312

bourque312 Red Card

Oct 16, 2003
    Tru dat

Howard is SOOO KICK ASS. He was the man of the match in the eyes of most fans & sportswriters in the ManU v. Rangers CL game today