Howard Stern Nation on Yahoo

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by Zak, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    Does anyone know what is going on with this? It states that you'll be able to watch Howard live on the 16th which is his final date on the radio. Does anyone have any details that are a bit more specific?

2. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    According to Howard, Yahoo will be filming the rally outside of WXRK. They won't be able to film anything inside the station. Howard is planning on moving all his stuff out of the WXRK building and walking with his fans towards the Sirious bulding a few blocks away. Since WXRK has told Howard he has to end his broadcast before he moves to far towards Sirius this means Yahoo will be able to cover it from where 'XRK leaves off.

3. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    So he'll start doing that around 10am or so I'm guessing?

A question for those who are still fortunate enough to get the show...Is Tom going to Sirius with Howard? It seemed to be in the works when they took him off the air here in Columbus.

Also I think I read that they had Ralph come in and do sort of a retrospective. That had to be hilarious. One of the greatest things about the show was when some out of shape chick would come in and Ralph would completely destroy her with the laser pointer. Any word on if Ralph will have his own show on Howard's channel?

4. _chachi

_chachi New Member

Mar 15, 1999
    new jersey, usa
    i doubt tom would leave infinity on his own accord. now, he may get fired and wind up at sirius, but that's another story.