How we destroyed barcelona and their primadonas

Discussion in 'Soccer Videos' started by Colorado_GAUCHO, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    yeah , that's right run away from the topic since you got your ass kicked once again!!

ahahahahaha

LOSER

2. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You are just jealous because Palmeiras is a team that not only has not reached the highest level on futebol like mine did and to make matters worse your team was relegated to the 2nd division in Brasil and we all know that is the ultimate humiliation! ahahahahah

SEGUNDONA you are nothing but a recalcado

3. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    You are a credit to your nation.

4. Highbury

Highbury Member

May 13, 2006
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Now, this one really got me laughing, given the prior post.

5. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I actually really like watching the Brazilian football league, but this kid just makes me want to hate it. So stop it.

6. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    u guys can bitch all you want, nothing will chance the reality of the facts

[​IMG]

7. Highbury

Highbury Member

May 13, 2006
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Was anyone arguing who won the competition? Is that not the fact?

*insert insecure explicative here*

8. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wow that's one weird looking trophy!

9. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    okay i've been watching this, and i have only one thing to say

the point this kid is trying to say is that his brazilian team inter is better than european teams

the only thing i have to say is...if inter is so good, why arent players from europe desperate to go there...last time i checked pato was moving TO europe

players are ambitious and they want to go to the better leagues with higher levels of competition and that is no doubt europe, no matter what a brazilian team did to barcelona in one game

could a brasilian team win la liga or the champions league? absolutely not...what they can win is a 3 game tournament in japan which is considered a week off of the european teams' grueling domestic league schedules

that is all...inter was good, not so much without pato...but we'll see in this years CTL

10. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    No need ... they got eliminated from the 1st round of an easy group in the Libertadores this year ! Hahahahahhaha !!! That's why he has to come back here and bring back old shit.

11. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Are you serious? This is beyond dumb. South Americans go to Europe because that's where the money is.

There are few leagues in the world with a higher lever of competition than the Brazilian league. Every single year every team has a chance to win the title. It's not like the top 3 European league where it's only 3 or 4 clubs that have a decent shot of winning it.

There is no way to prove any of this. If Porto can win the Champions League then my bet would be that one of the top South American clubs can as well. I see little to no superiority between that Porto side and Bianchi era Boca Juniors.

But again there is no way to prove that so it's all speculation.

12. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

AHAH Playears go to Europe because of the money you fool, listen if the money is right they would go even to a 4 tier sucky futebol country like the USA, as beckham. You don't know much do you ?

13. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    ahah you are so jealous of my teams success even because the last thing you won was SEGUNDONA! ahahaha did your team even win that thing??? SEGUNDONA you are so recalcado! You must even cried the day Inter won! ahah

14. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

100% right

15. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Your team hasn't won a Brasileiro since the 70s buddy. Get real. Talk to me when you win one again.

I am not jealous of your crappy team. In fact ... NOBODY IS you egomaniac !

16. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    hey pal , my team won Brasileirao 2005 and were was the porcada then??

SEGUNDONA!! ahahaha

you want to talk about Brasileirao because your team can't make it to the mundial, that's the sky, that's the limit. My team is the current WORLD CUP CHAMPION you LOSER, till december we still the CURRENT OFFICIAL CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD so die you jealous dumbass

17. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Your team didn't win jack in 2005. Get over it. You lost it. You blew it. Corinthians even played better in that 1 x 1 tie with Inter. Your team was outplayed. Palmeiras 4 Brasileiros vs. 3 from Inter. Suck it !!!

All you can hope to win now is that 2 team horse race called the Campeonato Gaucho. Oh wait, you can't even win that anymore.

I bet in 6 months you will be back here again boasting about your CWC win because you haven't won anything.

18. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Why are you wasting your time with serious discussion in this abortion of a thread.

19. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    absolutely right, we are all wasting our time

every post this guy has made in any other forums has been of the same topic, how inter are the best forever and ever amen, just trying to wind everyone up

but hey, they are the world club cup champions, which is the tournament of all tournaments, so who are we to say anything about them [sarcasm]

just wait until december....when inter aren't even in the WCC, and wait til the copa sudamericana ends (another tournament inter are not in) and the recopa (which inter most likely will not make)...what champions will you be then

until then, have your fun, wind some more people up about some amazing qualities in brasilian football, and more in particular, inter

i'm out

20. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    ahahah , you want to compare your team with mine based on that? ahahaha

Your team is SEGUNDONA pal, ahahah my team is CWC, I rest my case you LOSER

21. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Pal, you damn right about the amazing qualities of BRASIL, we RULE this game and for Inter, you are nothing but a groupie so in a few years you will be around like many groupies in your country and other places do with Ronaldinho jerseys, you will have a Pato jersey soon.

22. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Once again all you do is write garbage. Only thing you've proved is that you are a douche bag ... and everyone here sees that.

23. Klask

Klask Member+

Jun 7, 2007
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    This thread is a joke, thanks for the laugh Colorado_GAUCHO.

24. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

you laughing of celito of course...

Lachen heißt: schadenfroh sein, aber mit gutem Gewissen

25. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    when did the reality became garbage. My team is CWC Champs and your is SEGUNDONA, what the garbage? The fact your team managed to be the WORST in Brasil and got relegated to the hell of 2nd league?

ahahahah