How to improve our League?

Discussion in 'Premijer Liga' started by bhnogomet1, Dec 3, 2011.

1. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Our League is abysmal. We need to improve it, sponsors, advertising , TV, clubs, scouts, everything. Facilities, stadiums - etc.

I think we need:
    New stadiums
    Better facilities
    Hire new coaches

We have a ton of talent in our teams but every good country on the world needs a good domestic league-

Netherlands
    Spain
    Brazil
    Russia
    Portugal
    Uruguay to an extent
    Germany
    Turkey

2. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I dunno, I think we have to start from the top. <---Our NT has to qualify for a major tournament. I think the rest will follow then.

3. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I think firstly, we need to get a good fanbase for a good chunk of the teams in the Liga, or the BPL won't be making as much money as possible, and then not do as good as possible. After that, we can focus on improving stadiums, training facilities, etc.

4. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    I think the best and most important step is downsizing the league to 12 clubs like the HNL is doing.

5. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    I also think that it is important to use sponsors on our shirts and broadcast them. Get bigger fanbases and don't sell every player. If we get some Cro/Srb/MNE coaches we can help our talents in Bosnia, and not sell them out at any given chance like we have with every player possible

6. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I fully agree, we have like 16 clubs who produce the most boring and amateuristic form of football. Removing 4 clubs out of the roster will increase the level of entertainment, the league itself will become more professional because you need to fight your way through as a player to reach top level instead of becoming a team member of clubs like Slavija and more coaches, players, scout will be interested in participating in our own league.

7. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    well how do you change it then? make it un-corrupt.. make it better

8. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    well it needs to happen if we're ever to become better.

9. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    This is a great idea. Also, if it does downsize to twelve teams (or so) we could have the bottom two teams at the end of the season go into the two best teams of the second league and play in a play-off, instead of having an automatic relegatin system.

10. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Well, if they continue to win the play-offs, then they deserve to stay in the league. Or maybe it could go like this: the worst team gets relegated and the best from D2 gets promoted. Then second-worst plays second-best of D2. That way, we get at least one new team, and possibly a second one as well.

11. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Or we just use the regular relegation system.

12. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'd also like to see a championship playoff by the top 4 places, similar to what they do in Greece. Just want there to be some variety and bring something new and exciting to the league.

13. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Why is the Brasilserio about 1000x better than the BIHPL?

14. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Don't compare Brazil to Bosnia.

15. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    It's impossible to compare any country to Bosnia. We're so ********ing corrupt and lose good players like Corluka and Ibrahimovic for no reason. Jebem se.

16. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Now, I say:

1) Decrease the number of teams to 12.
    2) Have our teams in Europe do well and try and get one to reach the group stages soon.
    3) Have the top five teams get an online shop to sell team stuff and make some dough.
    4) Get better stadiums.
    5) Join a regional league soon.

If we can do these things, we will get more fans, better recognition, and overall become a much better league.

17. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Reduce the number of teams in the league. Raise some revenue to further improve stadiums through sponsors and or new ownerships. There we can either buy and franchise a new player from lets say South America, or bring up a kid from the youth academies, make them a star of a respective team. Then get that team's exposure into the Europa/CL league group stages, and gain experience. Bosnia needs 2-3 clubs to bring constant results year in and year out.

When those clubs are established with fan attendance (will have to depend on how people in Bosnia are doing but ideally Sarajevo and Banja Luka are the best places for a club to grow) I think we will eventually see Sarajevo, Zeljo, and Borac become the three clubs that eventually will dominate the league. They have the best chances due to the size of their cities and the quality of the youth academies. One of these clubs has to break into Europe, Bosnia really needs to get that achievement. However that will take time and more and more experience for a couple of teams.

Bosnia has talent in the league no question about it, however we struggle in nurturing them at home. We can't sell them for peanuts, we must really be strong in our dealings. Money in the youth academies and training equipment is the most important tool for Bosnian football right now. The stadium and amazing pitches will come later. We need to get the players to attract the people into the actual stadium. The style of play in Bosnia is very dull, even though there are some great individuals in Bosnia.

18. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Like Neymar for Santos. All the rest comes after. We need to pump all our money into the youth leagues and academies. With the right training one guy becomes a star and then the rest follows.

19. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    The point when you know you're league is good is when you can rely on domestic league players to play for your NT. That is how Brazil makes all their talents.

20. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    And Arab comes and splashes shit ton of money in it ;)

21. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    How? There is no interest in Bosnia.

22. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Dude, Brazil has no Arab interest. They just have amazing youth coaches and a good mentality.

23. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    nogomet, you can talk about all the stuff off the pitch like facilities, youth systems, etc. but at the end of the day you earn your wins ON the pitch. You need talent to do that. If we create a the best youth academy in the world and all of our players in the country are shit, we will suck. I get that those things help but it's all about the players who actually play in the match.

24. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Also, fan attendence is important, the current attendence in the league is absolutely shit.

25. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You will not be getting a lot of people to come to the games when they can barely support their families. I don't know if you heard, but there are a lot of poor people in Bosnia who would prefer to have meal rather than to watch a not-so-quality football game (depends what game you are watching, though). It isn't so simple to say "Oh, how about you guys come to the games?" "Sure, who cares about food and other necessities in life? This is the BIHPL, one of the worst leagues in Europe I get to go watch!!!"