How to apply to become a moderator?

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by FNU, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

You can mod more than one forum but it's up to him to nominate himself as he will obviously be taking on extra work modding another forum. Again he'll have to fill in the application and send it to Huss, DK and the current forum mods.

2. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Son, you're ********ing lucky I'm a mod these days, or else you'd think dying in a fire was a pleasant experience after I was done with you. Prawn's an old softie compared to the treatment you'd get from me in one of my forums if you peddled this weak ass sauce about moderator bias. You're acting like a prat in Prawn's forum, and everyone called you on it. Its not because Prawn doesn't like you, or doesn't like Italians. Its because people generally tend to respond in entirely predictable and fully justifiable ways when faced with prats of the highest caliber. Has anyone seen Duck Manson around?

Although, you absolutely have to love, LOVE, the irony of a man whining about stereotypes of Italians.............stereotyping the fan of another Italian club! Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely devastated that a self proclaimed Ultra (of Napoli, no less!) would impugn my political views. As devastated as Tina Youthers after being told that she's won a free lifetime supply of Cherry Garcia. But I'll make it through that. I'm more worried about a muscle strain from laughing so hard though.

3. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why the current forum mods?

4. Skizz

Skizz Guest

It's the procedure, and it's courtesy to let them know that someone is applying to join the moderating team on their forum.

5. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    LOL, is that a threat of some sort ON THE INTERNET? :rolleyes:I'm shaking now in my boots now. Good job demonstrating the quality of some mods btw. Keep it up.
    [​IMG]
    Can't take a joke Di Canio?
    [​IMG]

6. white riot

white riot Member+

England
    Apr 27, 2005
    Southampton, England
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  7. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Exactly.

8. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Gotcha. Glad you don't resort to stereotypes. :p

Jesus it was easy to suss you out. You're not being abused. No moderator's biased. You're just a troll who wants to stereotype others and then whine about it to the moderators. You're a sad dime a dozen. And you've been shown up. Jog on.

9. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    You think he's going to know what this means?

10. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Meh. Thought I'd put it out there.

11. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    [​IMG]
    LOL That was obviously a response and it was a joke. When did I post that? Link it because you must of dug deep for it. What did you say you were going to do again with your BIG INTERNET THREATS? Who's trolling who in this thread again?:rolleyes: Talk about a sad dime a dozen, Mr. E-Thug. Oh no! I've been "shown up" on BS! Haha, what's next, are you going to want to meet me in "IRL" to settle this?

12. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    This no longer seems to be about applying for moderator.

Thread closed.