How Much Time Does Israel Have to Obliterate Hamas?

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Karl K, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    In the modern era of warfare -- and let's face it, Israel has gone to war -- it's all about the amount of time it will take to truly obliterate your enemy.

But it can't be like Lebanon in 2006 -- which took a month with a lot of Hezbollah fighters killed but the entity still up and running.

No, this time, it has got to be swift and decisive. I give the Israeli's two weeks to crush Hamas before the international community's wailing and moaning about the poor Palestinians becomes too much to bear.

Of course, the good news is that besides Iran, none of the Sunni Arab world really gives a s--t. In fact, the Jordanians, the Saudis, the Egyptians would love to see the green bandaned Iranian backed goosesteppers go straight to Allah. Even Syria seems to be keeping to itself (I'm sure it's reviewed whatever off the shelf plans it has to take back the Golan heights, given the "disproportionate" response of the IDF this week in Gaza).

Meanwhile, I just love the rationalizations I heard from a Muslim American panel on CSpan this morning. Were you aware that Israel "violated" the cease fire because they closed up a tunnel? Gee, I wonder what was happening in that tunnel? Lovers cuddling as little gondolas wended their way to Egypt?

So, we'll see.

These Palestinian jihadists ought to give it up. Cut the best deal you can and get on with it. Israel is going nowhere.

2. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good observation... Let's watch and see... since the Patriots are out of the playoffs this is the only field action I am likely to watch so I want Israel to make it interesting...