How many TFC fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by CrewFootball, Jan 31, 2008.

1. bianconeri10

bianconeri10 Member

Apr 4, 2007
    the official count is 905 with only 7 spots left on the 8th bus, vans are also being rented as well as a couple hundred people driving down on their own which is why the 8 busses does not add up to the 905 people, however it seems the word is getting out to more people and many more people are interested another bus may be added as well

2. contacthi

contacthi New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    Toronto
    I imagine that Crew fans and TFC fans had pretty much the same reaction when we heard who we were opening up against.

"Whew, we might actually be able to start the season with a result."

Mike, I'll mention your invite over on the RPB board. I myself aren't getting there until Saturday with the rest of the mob.

Cheers!

3. EffeKt

EffeKt Member

May 16, 2007
    Club:
    Toronto
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    hey guys im wondering if the Crew supporters have another forum... without all the smacktalk and wise cracks between the supporters? for instance, the TFC forum on this site is crap... not much to see. whereas redpatchboys or usector message boards are 100x better.

do you have something simalure or is this your only forum?

looking forward to the tailgate... drinkin and talking football...

is it march yet?

4. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    Alright, please get this back on topic.

I'll ask that we try and ignore the TFC posters who come to add nothing but trouble.

5. TOFC

TOFC Member

Nov 16, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Ummmm....angry much?

6. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Apparently you aren't yet accustomed to being terrible. This is all we have to entertain ourselves with. Don't worry, you'll get used to it; eventually you just accept your fate.

We're so massive, Zurawski refused to come here - he was afraid he would be lost in the shadow of the legendary Jason Garey.

7. HardHatMike

HardHatMike DOOOOOOOOM!

Traktor Nebraska
    Aug 31, 2005
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not at all, thanks.