How many soccer games per week do you watch?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by sarabella, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Iplayedforchelsea

Iplayedforchelsea New Member

Mar 23, 2004
    Athens, GA USA
    I'm usually 4+ a week. Work goes nuts sometimes though, and I might average 3.79 or something like that

I did, however, just sign up for 1/2 of last year's vacation time and all of this year's starting june 9th............. I plan to watch every Germany '06 match in its entirety.

Unless someone calls me and says that they can get a tee time at Augusta National or something like that.

2. Iplayedforchelsea

Iplayedforchelsea New Member

Mar 23, 2004
    Athens, GA USA

3. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Definitely 4+. Serie A has 2 games on Saturday, 2 on Sunday plus all the highlights, and then I watch FSC and see all the EPL games.

4. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    seen a ton of games recently. can't even remember most of them. two most recent:

Germany - US

LDA - Club America

5. Zaqattaq

Zaqattaq Member

Mar 28, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Every live EPL, Ligue 1, and Bundesliga match on FSC + PPV when its not chelski + every highlight I can get.

I still need more but I think I do not have anymore options living here

6. Plavi

Plavi New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    Philadelphia
    currently i'm at around roughly 8 or 9 games per week, mostly EPL and Bundesliga, I stick to FSC most of the time because well as someone said earlier I don't care much about latin american clubs and so GolTV is only used when its Italian and Spanish clubs.

7. TriaktivTLE00

TriaktivTLE00 Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Brooklyn, New York
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Football (Soccer) is life in Brooklyn, NY, USA as I, TLE, cannot live without it because of the design of the game balls. So what, I watch mostly EPL, La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A and UEFA-sanctioned games. Also, some MLS, USL and NCAA football (soccer) contests