How many Juggles can you do?

Discussion in 'Player' started by Bobbyswe, Oct 21, 2006.

1. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    with just your strong foot? that's impressive.

2. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    TOO...impressive...*sherlock senses tingle*

3. benilson09

benilson09 New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Hartselle, AL
    stopped counting at 1500, it really started to hurt shortly there after and I didn't see the point in going on anymore.

4. FreakyDorky

FreakyDorky New Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Minnesota, USA
    I've never been able to do more than 30 or so, I dont see how you guys are doing over 500!!!

5. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    i dont jugle that much, so im not good at it but on average i do about 25.

6. benilson09

benilson09 New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Hartselle, AL
    It's all in your mind, if you can do 5 consecutively (sp) w/ one foot, there is no reason not to be able to do as many as your stamina will allow. For example w/ 5 on 1 foot your foot has to be able to readjust after making 1 playable touch. The same goes for alternating your feet. Practice practice practice, that's what it is all about.

7. Bobbyswe

Bobbyswe New Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Europe
    I have reached 100 touches 2 times now, using only my right foot and standing in the same spot. I can get to 60 quite easily, like everytime i juggle.

I'm trying to learn atw and fatw but i just can't get my leg to move fast enough to go round the ball in time.

This stuff is really addictive and fun :D

Now on to my left foot :eek: I can do like 15 at the most haha

8. NGV

NGV Member+

Sep 14, 1999
    Hmm...I'm more or less a novice, and can do 30-40 with one foot easily, but tend to have trouble after that (I've gotten up above 90 a few times). The main problem is balance, because I'm on one foot the whole time. If my left foot was better, I could regain balance while alternating feet, so it wouldn't be an issue.

9. jvillefreelance

jvillefreelance New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Wilmington, NC
    I can usually pop out about 400-500, but i lose focus about there and lose it.

I'd much rather play juggling mind games with myself, like do 30 on my strong foot, 30 on my weak, and then 30 alternating. And my new game is doing one on my my right, two on my left, three on my right, etc etc etc. I've gotten to 14, which is like 90 or a hundred juggles total.

10. deVil_X

deVil_X Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Do you guys think Zidane or Ronaldinho have ever counted?

11. ManURooney8

ManURooney8 New Member

Dec 22, 2004
    USA
    Once you get used to juggling you can pretty much go until you want to stop. The highest I've ever counted was in a little competition with my friends and I won I stopped at around 800 because my buddy came over and tripped me, lol. But it didnt take my long cuz my touches when I juggle are just little toe flicks never more than a couple of inches off of my foot.

12. BenfromUSA

BenfromUSA Member

Jan 20, 2006
    Minneapolis/St. Paul
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i got 1,050 today. :cool:

13. cambiasso

cambiasso New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    My juggling skills proves, football is not a god given talent but something you really have to train at to be good, ive done it for years and im really really good at them, but i have no freestyle tricks other than around the world

14. GreenDay

GreenDay New Member

Sep 15, 2001
    Estonia
    I'm sure they have. They were kids too you know.

15. soccer4life_7

soccer4life_7 Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Canada
    i can do 1000 + not really that hard just gota stay focused on the ball..

16. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    I still find it hard to believe that most everyone here can do 1,000+ with just one foot. a lot of people struggle to make that with both feet.

17. Bobbyswe

Bobbyswe New Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Europe
    I don't think they mean with just one foot when they say 1000+ though.
    It would be basically impossible because of the lactic acid build up after the first 100. And around 1000 you would be in immense pain, to the point where you can barely stand up, much less juggle a ball. (Standing in the same spot that is. your supporting lead would be dead)

18. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    my record is 184 but i avarage around 80 normally, i mess up when i try to use my left foot. Im thinking of cutting it off, maybe itll help hmmmmmm...

19. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004

that's what I figured, which pretty much means the purpose of the thread was defeated.

20. Bobbyswe

Bobbyswe New Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Europe
    yeah kinda, you don't often see someone doing many touches with only one foot.

It's still interesting to see that ppl can do 1000s though

21. JacopeX

JacopeX Member

Feb 4, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    The most I did was 84 :D

22. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I can't juggle very well with my feet, to the point I don't bother counting.

But I bet I can do better than a lot of people at keeping it up with my head, I have done 150+ :)

23. Bobbyswe

Bobbyswe New Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Europe
    holyshit! i can't do it with my head at all, not balance it either. 150 is very impressive

24. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Thanks, Now if I could only manage to at least get half that amount with my feet... :eek:

25. BenfromUSA

BenfromUSA Member

Jan 20, 2006
    Minneapolis/St. Paul
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got past 2,000 yesterday.