How many BigSoccer posters/lurkers will be Houston fans? [don't vote if you're not]

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by pc4th, Dec 16, 2005.

1. pc4th

pc4th New Member

Jun 14, 2003
    North Poll
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is like the rollcall thread, but with a poll, and less smack talk.

For those who are not Houston fans, please refrain from voting. I can't make a poll with only 1 option, so if you are really itching to vote, then vote for option 2.

2. Eastern Bear

Eastern Bear Member+

Feb 27, 1999
    Great Falls, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Re: How many BigSoccer posters/lurkers will be fan of Houston?

Houston is my number two team. I was born and raised in Houston. If it wasn't for the fact that I've lived in the DC area for the past 11 years, Houston would be number 1. Go Toros/Hurricanes/______! I refuse to support a team called the Hotshots.

I remember watching NASL games in the dome w/ my parents. :D They (meaning the Hurricanes not ma' and dad.) sucked, but I had a NASL poster on my wall and I argued w/ my friends that the Hurricanes were cool.

3. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: How many BigSoccer posters/lurkers will be Houston fans? [don't vote if you're no

I don't understand the poll options

4. CK

CK Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Southeast
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: How many BigSoccer posters/lurkers will be Houston fans? [don't vote if you're no

I think this thread is just to get a numerical value of how many bigsoccer Houston MLS fans there are. The poll is not really a poll, it is just a way to keep track of the amount of Houston MLS fans. Thus, the second option should be ignored.

5. pc4th

pc4th New Member

Jun 14, 2003
    North Poll
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Thanks. That is exactly my plan. Thanks for making it clear for everyone.

6. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I selected option one, although I've been a fan of MLS since 1996. I've been buying tix and merchandise since then, but I guess option 1 is still applicable.

7. SoccerPro843

SoccerPro843 Member

Dec 3, 2004
    Austin, Tx

I'm going for both. I was born in Clear Lake, and lived in League City before we moved to ATX. Considering I pretty much used to live in Houston, I'm going for them too. I'll buy a jersey.

8. i07m

i07m New Member

Jun 5, 2005

Manchester United first of course, but definitely a Houston fan..

But if they ever meet (USA Tour or whatever), I'll be on the United side.

9. dredgfan

dredgfan Member+

MLS
    Nov 5, 2004
    Denver or NOLA
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I live almost 3 hours away and will be at the first game. I will also be bringing loads of people as the university club team is large and the girls team plans on making the road trip with us. We've got a light blue van to seat 12 so hopefully that's in the team colors. I for one will try to be involved from a distance. And if I needed a connection to the city, I play at bear creek during the spring, last year with Kingwood FC. I'm looking for a team again this year for after indoor.

10. Galaxian

Galaxian Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am a galaxy fan through and through , and I also like SLC , cause I have family up there and travel there a lot .... But I will support Houston whenever they play FC Dallas , man I hate those hoops .

11. ElRoss425

ElRoss425 Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been hoping for a long time for MLS to come to Houston. Now I'm living in Germany and probably won't make it back for the initial season, but I'll definitely support the team from afar.

12. SA14mars

SA14mars Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Dallas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any reason why you can't have two favorites?

I have a feeling I may regret asking that...