(1) Almost Certain. Pick this option if you believe a decision to go to war against Iran has already been made. (2) Likely. Pick this option if you believe that events are leading to that direction and that chances of an armed conflict are greater than 50%. (3) Possible. Pick this option if you believe that it is not likely that an armed conflict will take place, but the chances are still high enough (more than 25%). (4) Doubtful. Pick this option if you think the chances are low (below 25%), but cannot be ruled out if Iran totally resists pressures regarding its nuclear program. (5) Virtually Impossible. Pick this option if you don't think the US is in any situation to start a war with Iran in the near future, regardless of what happens in the Iran-EU nuclear talks.