How did you become a Liverpool Fan?

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Takkie, Nov 4, 2004.

1. London Wanka

London Wanka Red Card

Nov 11, 2004
    London
    First black England player was Viv Anderson.

2. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

I think you'll find the word ' ********** '. Glad i could help. I'm not racist or owt. Pakki's are all right, i couldn't eat a whole on
    e though.

3. London Wanka

London Wanka Red Card

Nov 11, 2004
    London
    Ah, a Newcastle fan? :) How are the supporters of the most idiotically overhyped club in England, with delusions of grandeur second to none? :) Chin up about the league cup - your best chance of a trophy in living memory gone just like that... :) Oh, how I enjoyed both 4-3s... :)

4. Danielkerr4

Danielkerr4 New Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    Came over to Australia in 1996 from England and was a Man Utd fan. When everyone over here barrakcs for Man U i decided to change and i have always liked Liverpool, albeit because of Michael Owen. I love them now and i could never ever change again!

5. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Classic matches.....Robbie at his best..!

6. liverbird

liverbird BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 29, 2000
    Mars
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why don't you move to the Bernebeu with the Ultra Sur!

7. TruReds

TruReds New Member

Jun 12, 2004
    KL
    and a certain infamously dogging ex-red!! :D

8. NC RED

NC RED Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Charlotte NC USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Growing up in the midlands in the 70s -- It was keegan and dalglish then rush that did it for me. Never made it to any games as we moved to the states when i was 12 in '82, didnt have much cash back then. I can rememeber phil thompson turning the ball away to ensure a euro cup win agianst brugge I believe.
    Well I finally got to go to anfield a couple weeks ago against Birmingham and although we lost it was memorable. Listening to YNWA at the start of the match brought tears to my eyes. I loved it. I know anfields days arenumbered and I could not live with myself if i hadnt gone before we made the stadium switch. Will be back in spring I hope to have a beer at arsleys.