How about a Forum Recommendation?

Discussion in 'Wagering' started by ~Magica10~, Apr 11, 2007.

1. ~Magica10~

~Magica10~ New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    NY
    are you guys letting people mention sites that have other cappers/punters that post plays daily and have a nice site?

I know that we have a link up for people at our forum to get to bigsoccer.com, because if the Coverage you guys have and the amount of people here, so what is the Skinny on letting people post about a website?

Well i wont Just come out and be rude, not knowing posting rules to an extent about stuff like that, but i will say if seeing another Forum sparks your interest, and maybe having somewhat a partnership Link between us ?

Couldnt hurt i dont think, Anyway just an offer to a Mod or Owner who may see this as Spam, or A Jerk wanting to promo some other place to go lol

Hey, i will post here today, my NHL post is up, and its a Doozie!! lol

So if it is of interest to both the site and to others, i welcome you to peek on it, until i hear from someone about where or what i can post about, Maybe send me a Priv Message if its read by someone, and if i see this post is being allowed or a Mod comes back and says i Can directly post the link, ill await what Bigsoccer would like me to do, so again, not being rude, just another outlet if people would like one ok

please instruct me to the proper place or send this post away if you need to, or reply to me, sorry if im out of line

GL with the NHL playoffs Post i have up for you, im not a simple kinda guy who posts plays without something behind them as you can tell lol

2. ~Magica10~

~Magica10~ New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    NY
    ok i assume that since this is located here now that this is where i may announce the forum name and Site?

it is wagersharp.com and feel free to peek in on us, were still making modifications and getting things Happening but i hope you enjoy it, and hope you peek in on it

you guys take care and Thanks

3. Magpie Maniac

Magpie Maniac Member

Dec 28, 2001
    North Carolina, USA
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I appreciate your sincerity in asking whether yours was an appropriate post. As the Wagering Forum moderator, I delete messages that contain spam, ads, or links that appear to violate Big Soccer's TOS. Considering the context of your message, I think that it can remain for the time being pending your continued participation on Big Soccer. :) At least you updated your profile with some relevant info. Most spammers don't bother. (Not that I'm calling you a spammer.)

4. ~Magica10~

~Magica10~ New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    NY
    thanks Magpie, i have no problem contributing to the site, you guys have Mass coverage of the beautiful game obviously, im just tryin to get our place some exposure to the other sports of the world

ill go post my hockey stuff i have posted for Wed in a few mins, but i also would like to see how maybe we can integrate sites a bit, we have Links to your site on our forum, as i love your site, and recommend it to people all the time, you guys do cover MLS and cover it Well and i have guys ask me all the time about MLS so i send em here

anyway thanks for the reply, totally appreciate it, maybe one day we can become a Sister site of yours and exchange banners and links type stuff?

let me know what can happen, thatd be great, and my name is Ej, feel free to call me that anytime

Thanks again, Ciao, Ej