houston uk fan

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by pedefc, Aug 24, 2006.

1. pedefc

pedefc New Member

May 18, 2005
    Liverpool, eng
    Hi, 1st time i have been on here. went to houston 2001 for wrestlemania and loved the place, i drunk everynight in the richmond, anyway as soon i as i heard houston was getting its own team i was very happy. i am trying to get hold of the away jersey, but imposible over here and mls gears shipping is a disgrace, does anyone know any stores on line with good shipping rates

2. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Member+

Jun 28, 2002
    Houston
    You can try bigsoccershop.com or onion-bag.com (remove the "-") but I'm not sure what their shipping rates are like.

3. pedefc

pedefc New Member

May 18, 2005
    Liverpool, eng
    cheers, need someone to put some on ebay

4. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    soccer4all.com ?

that is the retail store where i bought my jersey. i do not know if they sell them online but it can not hurt to try.

5. BigLance

BigLance New Member

May 22, 2006
    Conroe
    Eurosport, aka soccer.com has them as well. They have shipping specials too, when I bought mine last month it was spend $75 and get free ground shipping.

6. naranjableeder

naranjableeder Member+

Houston Dynamo
    United States
    Jul 30, 2006
    In the Terraces
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    worldsoccershop.com might have them

7. guaroboy828

guaroboy828 Member

Aug 2, 2006
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone have a link to where I can find a long sleeve Dynamo jersey or the training jackets. I know Eurosport has limited items as far as the best team in the MLS goes.

8. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i do not think they make long sleeve shirts yet.

9. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    no long sleeves or track suits thi year-best place to pick up a training jacket is soccer4all at the game-cheapest price -no tax or shipping (well shipping is rolled into the price). As for the away jersey- I have a DeRo that I might be willing to trade across the pond for a Timmy Howard Everton jersey.

10. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    glad you liked our humble abode - that was a good Wrestlemania, too...

11. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    TOB does have any Dynamo stuff-but I heard from someone that their overseas rates are pretty good-nice guys, they customized a couple of jerseys when I went back to the old neighborhood-took about twenty minutes for two of them-some places would make you wait a couple of hous because they are too "busy". these guy did it quick and right, they know their stuff, but they don't have any Dynamo garb, if they did I get a TOB credit card, but alas when in Houston do as the Houstonians do...an go to soccer4all. Again not sure if they even ship overseas.

12. pedefc

pedefc New Member

May 18, 2005
    Liverpool, eng
    whats tob

13. pedefc

pedefc New Member

May 18, 2005
    Liverpool, eng
    im up for that