Houston team name voting on MLSNET.com

Discussion in 'MLS: News & Analysis' started by ElJefe, Dec 22, 2005.

1. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    and then state something that has no basis on fact. Now. THAT always make me wish I was not spending time reading BS posts.

2. kenntomasch

kenntomasch Member+

Sep 2, 1999
    Out West
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And then cling to that point of view like Kate Winslett on a piece of wood in the frigid Atlantic, even when it's pointed out to them repeatedly how ludicrous it is.

3. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

[Kate Winslet]No....No....No.....it's not true....MLS doesn't want to participate in international tournaments. They never have.......MLS just doesn't want to....It's AEG's fault! .....G-d.........Facts are so....so....so... cold........[/Kate Winslet]

:D

4. bridgeviewturd

bridgeviewturd BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 30, 2005
    bridgeview

Looks likethe people that made this list are as retarded as the ones that wanted Atheltico to be included on there. AS well as any other ********ed up name that sounded like it came out of South America, Europe, or Asia.

All you United Nations ass lickers feel free of course. I wouldnt wanted to step on your right to be a poof. But dont bring your poofness to Houston.

5. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Of course...the irony here being that you use "poof"....how American of you.... :rolleyes:

6. bridgeviewturd

bridgeviewturd BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 30, 2005
    bridgeview

Well aparrently that piece of wood was big enough to fog up the windows in the back of that Model T pretty good. Apparently Jacks wood was good enough to cling to and almost worth dying for.

:D Oh whatever. I just had some wine with my parents and my girlfriend. I am a little typsy. Give me a break.

7. MrZedd

MrZedd New Member

Jul 18, 2003
    So, in keeping score, that would be one vote for the Houston White-Hooded Dragons.

8. Roma_Wolves

Roma_Wolves New Member

May 4, 2004
    Austin, Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What the f*** are you even talking about? You're from Bridgeview for Chrissake, at least according to your profile. You may want to be from Texas, but you're not, so it isn't required or desired that you speak for Texas teams.

Just for grins though. What is your idea of an AMERICAN sounding name?

9. irishapple21

irishapple21 Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Repped.

10. MrZedd

MrZedd New Member

Jul 18, 2003
    Thank you. I'll be playing the back lounge all week. Please be kind to your waitresses.

11. jaa1029

jaa1029 Member

Dec 29, 2005
    H-TOWN
    Listen up all you knuckleheads. The name of the team is going to be Houston 1836. Its really not that bad. The 36ers are going to win it all this year just to spite the San Jose Earthflakes.