Houston Dynamic Dynamo Band

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by 60-90 Days, Aug 1, 2007.

1. TX Bill

TX Bill Member+

Apr 3, 2006
    Sugar Land TX
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For future reference for all you posters out there, it takes a man to publicly apologize for something he said.

Class and well done.

2. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I know you're doing your best my friend, I'm just mesing with guys :cool:

Hey, why not do an Osmonds and go a liitle bit Country and a little bit Rock n' Roll. or you can do a Cumbia like the Sonora Margarita's La Vida es un Carnaval.:p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UR6EOwQKfFw

or some Perez Prado...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KQeV8R5e1so

3. Eguzki

Eguzki Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Spring, TX
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Your soccer matches?, cool, no one told me AEG sold the team to you or to your family, or did you bought the MLS?, man, you must be loaded with money, need a Smithers?.

They interfere with the supporter´s clubs?, what do you think they are?, here is a clue for you, they go to the stadium to support the Dynamo, and since they are a group of people, you can call them a club, get it?, Support the Dynamo?, Club?

With your same logic any fan can complaint about E/B and T/A interfering with their appreciation of the game and its natural sounds.

As long as no one is breaking any rules they can all cheer and root whichever way they want, singing, jumping, chanting, playing instruments, clapping, doing the wave or doing the "Macarena" (but please restrain from doing the "Macarena" fellow fans, it is so 20th century).

As someone said earlier, the more the merrier, no fan owns, is in charge or is the CEO of fans activities, to each its own, I applaud T/A, E/B, HDDB, and the drum guys, I even applaud me and avery other fan that shouts and screams.

4. Eguzki

Eguzki Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Spring, TX
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please, also try to get some "Paquitas", after all, it is a Xuxa song ;)

[​IMG]

Who would have guess that one of Xuxa´s song was going to be one of the most used songs in soccer?, In Chile, in Argentina, in Uruguay, in Mexico, and now in the US thanks to the Dynamo.

5. ORANGER!!

ORANGER!! Member

Nov 14, 2006
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Well said!! and i'll ask Dr. Tucker for his approval...does any like Ricky martin 98' world cup song...(the cup of life)?

6. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tucker's Militia needs to know when to jum in with the drums and horns on a few of our Hinchada's songs....that will help educate the East side stands to the sounds and songs for the team.
    Then as that settles in there can be a chance to grow more singing from other parts of the Rob.

Oranger, tell Dr. Tucker that Sam would like for the Militia to be able to get involved in one song this season. Just listen in to the one that sounds the best to get involved with and we will pass along the lyrics. Gracias! and keep up the Spirit de Tejas for our boys.

NO

7. ORANGER!!

ORANGER!! Member

Nov 14, 2006
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

As a supporter group, we do love to get involve w/ other groups. In fact, knowing it or not, we tried several times, didnt work. CAN NOT BE TOGETHER w/ that much distance apart between the 2 groups for sound dont travel very fast (about half a second late/ahead between the 2 groups if play together). we do know, and play couple of TA/EB songs, "Dale Dynamo" as the most being played. it will work if everybody on the east stand also sing along but unfortunately thats not the reality.

Super Dynamo went over once to the east and sang a few chants w/ us to raise a little spirit, that didnt go so well... it would be much better if there were a small groups of about 20+ to come by and sing a few tunes and get pple roudy...that way u guys will be even more involve and also help 'educate' those folks a few lyrics.... the only one i know is "Dale Dynamo" and i had to do my own research to figured out what 'dale' means...anyways...more english chants would be great...althought i love those spanish one...but i dun know how to sing them...took french back in high school...bad choice. =D

8. 60-90 Days

60-90 Days New Member

Apr 6, 2007

you guys can't join and become the official band of the TA/EB? that would make quite an arsenal of instruments !!!

9. fuzionmuse

fuzionmuse New Member

Jul 26, 2007
    Pearland, TX
    TA/EB have their own thing going on, and trust me, we have it covered and well organized... The music coming from 214 is already a well oiled machine that doesn't need to be messed with, and it will be getting even better in the near future, but those improvments are coming from within the EB... That's just the reality of it... As far as stadium wide chants, we'd need that to be started by the FO, put on the jumbotron, and built up over time...

10. SenorCool

SenorCool Member

Apr 10, 2006
    In a House
    I know what we need.

WE NEED MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!!

11. 60-90 Days

60-90 Days New Member

Apr 6, 2007
    You can never have enough cowbell

12. SenorCool

SenorCool Member

Apr 10, 2006
    In a House
    I Got A Fever.....and The Only Perscription Is.......

MORE COWBELL!!!

13. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  14. Tubby

Tubby New Member

Mar 8, 2007
    Westbury/Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I can't read anymore posts with just "u" and "ur" and "ppl." I am about to blow my brains out.

Sorry, I know this added alot to the conversation.

15. 60-90 Days

60-90 Days New Member

Apr 6, 2007

dude, go to barnes and noble and get your teenage girl guide to instant messaging !!!

16. Tubby

Tubby New Member

Mar 8, 2007
    Westbury/Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo