Hottest USMNT XIV: The Quest for the Holy Grail Continues

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by jrkumor, Jun 17, 2008.

1. jvhider

jvhider New Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    This is for Amesfirequakes..... how bout an update on how players are compensated for World Cup play? I joke that Google knows all - but it could not give me a respectable answer except for your posting back in 2002. It seems that these figures are played pretty close to the vest. How bout a little transparency on how income and expenditures are played out in the capitalistic enterprise known as the World Cup.

2. flowergirl

flowergirl Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    panama city, FL
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    add a hot picture and we'll consider your question.

3. jdiris

jdiris Member

Jul 5, 2009
    North Carolina
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. jdiris

jdiris Member

Jul 5, 2009
    North Carolina
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. rachel83

rachel83 Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Russia
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It won't let me rep you, but....

*drools then passes out*

:D

6. rustynation

rustynation New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Boston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Guys, my Feilhaber shirt arrived today, and I somehow managed to get it dirty already before wearing it. First, my leftover brownies from the Cheesecake Factory, which I had to toss, dripped a vanilla ice cream-hot fudge mixture on the right number two. If I wanted to spill ice cream on a Feilhaber shirt, I'd make sure he was wearing it at the time.

Then, I decided to attempt to wash off the ice cream so I spilled a bottle of water on it. I put the wet shirt in a plastic bag and it turned the shirt pink. I had to wash it with Shout and hang it on my drying rack. I need to wear three jerseys Friday so it better be clean as well as dry by then.

7. flowergirl

flowergirl Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    panama city, FL
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol. i hear ya. i got pizza on my jersey last saturday. ah well....

8. rustynation

rustynation New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Boston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    My shirts actually collect crap. My Germany Ballack shirt has random yellow stains. My Chelsea Ballack shirt collects tzatziki. I didn't actually spill anything on the Feilhaber shirt myself; it was dripping leftovers that did it.

Now I want an Oezil, but that would probably attract cacik, the Turkish equivalent of tzatziki. Come to think of it, I love Turkish food, so I could never wear that shirt anywhere.

9. MaC5

MaC5 New Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Minnesota
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OKAY! I finally got around to making a new thread! We are on number 15 now, wooo! Way to go!! Here is the link for the new thread...

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1462830
    and Im finding some really good pictures from the World Cup so I'll be posting lots of them!

Do we have to have the mods "close" this?