"Hooligan" posts

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by RayWhitney, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't stop laughing at it.:D

2. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Geordies, never could get to grips with our language........................;)

3. koolkeith13

koolkeith13 Member

Jun 14, 2007
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think the Brits have a term for the lad: wind-up. Someone's gotta make San Jose look and sound tough (mothers: don't let your children go out at night in Silicon Valley). Come on, really just sounds like the guy is a goof.

Besides, traceroute him and I bet you find a SBC or Comcast home address. Or maybe he works in the GooglePlex and had a bad day. :(

4. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    I don't care who he is, i love his posts.
    Great job Ray.

Despite getting an answer about "Hooligan posts" from the admins, i see that Inca Cat character(see thread linked in the 1st post) has'nt shown up on Bigsoccer anymore.

5. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. koolkeith13

koolkeith13 Member

Jun 14, 2007
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My two pennies:

It's interesting that he goes on to discuss the squabble between Legion 1908 and the Riot Squad as his example of US hooliganism (I guess you write about what you know). I think that is a definite brewing point for US hoolie behavior as well as DC-Philly-NY-Boston. Once we get PDX and Seattle in MLS some of that might raise its head here too. We'll see what happens. Until it becomes an issue I don't really think it should be discussed a whole lot. Especially on sites like this.

7. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005