Hong Kong Football Thread II (R)

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Angsa, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Angsa

Angsa Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    [​IMG]

Zeshan Rehman has taken over as head coach of KC Southern District.

2. adrenaline11

adrenaline11 Member+

Jul 29, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I think Suburbia was referring to the senior team.

3. Angsa

Angsa Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Whatever, as long as Tsun Dai doesn't play for Hong Kong I don't care who on earth the SOB plays for.

4. Angsa

Angsa Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    https://www.scmp.com/sport/hong-kon...ammed-legislative-council-its-poor-governance

HKFA slammed by Legislative Council for its ‘poor governance’

The Hong Kong Football Association has come under fire again for its poor governance, with Legislative Councillors slamming the association committee members for its continued absence from meetings for a period of up to four years.

Lots of criticism in there. Sometimes I do believe the HKFA are doing everything they can, but sometimes I think they are not really bothered.

You could say fire everyone and start over, but I wonder who would want the jobs? Very little pay and the people are very hard to please.

5. adrenaline11

adrenaline11 Member+

Jul 29, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
  6. Angsa

Angsa Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    http://paper.wenweipo.com/2020/05/26/SP2005260021.htm

[​IMG]

Tai Po FC is in financial trouble (again). The latest news is that Tai Po FC will pull out of competing in the remaining matches of the season. That means only 6 clubs will compete for the 2019-20 HKPL title. Head coach Fung Hoi Man has already left the club.

7. adrenaline11

adrenaline11 Member+

Jul 29, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    The HKFA held a press conference today to clear the air about their recent corruption allegations....or at least, that was the plan. Instead, Pui Kwan Kay took the opportunity to express outrage at the whistle blower who disclosed to the media that Sam Bensleys actual credentials were different from those on his application.

What was more egregious was that Pui spent eight minutes railing against someone named Philip (probably Lap Lap) for circulating an email against the Premier League clubs that they should consider breaking away from the league and forming their own league without the HKFA's involvement.